Any deaf who is WWE fan?

i have liked wwe for not long, but my friend got me watching it with him and i started to like it..my fave is prolly batista , john cena is cool too..wwe is on 2nite too!...I hate King booker...hes really annoying and no one likes him...lol

lilitalia89 said:
i have liked wwe for not long, but my friend got me watching it with him and i started to like it..my fave is prolly batista , john cena is cool too..wwe is on 2nite too!...I hate King booker...hes really annoying and no one likes him...lol

Ofc, everyone hates King Booker, but one of my friend from Texas support King Booker cuz he always said 'ALL HAIL TO KING BOOKER!' I was like disdain to him! I noticed WWE fans starting dislike Cena included myself... I hope Batista will get World Heavyweight Championship belt soon!

I used watching WWF tv but I have not seen it for a long time. Sorry I am not in WWF fans.

HiBluE01 said:
I used watching WWF tv but I have not seen it for a long time. Sorry I am not in WWF fans.

Umm, u must be support The Rock during WWF Attitude's time?

Former WWE wrestler, Brock Lesnar will having his first MMA debut.

I am not sure if WWE still hold the contact on Lesnar that he cannot join any pro wrestling company....if true, that might be reason on him to join MMA which not in the WWE contact.

Lesnar Set for October K-1 HERO's Debut

Former WWE wrestler, Brock Lesnar will having his first MMA debut.

I am not sure if WWE still hold the contact on Lesnar that he cannot join any pro wrestling company....if true, that might be reason on him to join MMA which not in the WWE contact.

Lesnar Set for October K-1 HERO's Debut

thats fked up. Brock looks good in fake wrestling shows. I was told Bill Goldberg is in talks with TNA now.

thats fked up. Brock looks good in fake wrestling shows. I was told Bill Goldberg is in talks with TNA now.

Nah, Brock gonna good in K-1 fight cuz he has done almost all experience levels (college wrestling, WWE, Pro Japan Wrestling, and try out for NFL) plus he always like to find some new experience to join...

Abt Bill Goldberg, he wont join any wrestling at all

Nah, Brock gonna good in K-1 fight cuz he has done almost all experience levels (college wrestling, WWE, Pro Japan Wrestling, and try out for NFL) plus he always like to find some new experience to join...

Abt Bill Goldberg, he wont join any wrestling at all

Bill Goldberg was working with MMA's WFA last month. WFA - The Official Site of the World Fighting Alliance. I don't know if he still working with future MMA events...he did working for K-1 few years ago.

Lasner got training with greatest grappler, Royce Gracia and bestest all around trainer Pat Miletich (whom trained UFC champions, Matt Hughes and Tim Sylvia). Brock should be good figther...only question is will he be elite fighter and his too heavey weight (285) where not many elite fighters out there. I would telling that PrideFC will sign Brock Lasner soon or later.

Who cares if WWE is fake or not? Its blast to watch guys on steriods beating shit out of each other and not to mention, funny plots.

I used to love Ricky Steamboat but he didn't last long like other wrestlers. My personal all time favorite is LEGION OF DOOM (Road Warriors). They re best duo wrestlers period.

Today's WWE is too overboard sometime lol but they still re fun to watch especially with Vince and Shane. I wish they bring THE ROCK and STEVE AUSTIN back thou.

Who cares if WWE is fake or not? Its blast to watch guys on steriods beating shit out of each other and not to mention, funny plots.

I used to love Ricky Steamboat but he didn't last long like other wrestlers. My personal all time favorite is LEGION OF DOOM (Road Warriors). They re best duo wrestlers period.

Today's WWE is too overboard sometime lol but they still re fun to watch especially with Vince and Shane. I wish they bring THE ROCK and STEVE AUSTIN back thou.

Yeeeaaaah on Legion And Doom that was my favorite tag team during my young years. Fun to hate and love on The Freebirds, too.

Yeeeaaaah on Legion And Doom that was my favorite tag team during my young years. Fun to hate and love on The Freebirds, too.

YUP here's their pic ... R.I.P Hawk

08c16ed0.jpg

YUP here's their pic ... R.I.P Hawk

08c16ed0.jpg

Thanks! Yes R.I.P. on Hawk....due heart attack as most likely relate to steriods-drugs in the past that weak his heart, the wreslting report say long ago..

I would not be suspirse to that way as life of being pro wrestler.

WWE began to set the drug test on their wrestlers. I would still not buying cuz of that evil Vince, LOL.

Wrestling's Dirty Secret

Wrestling's Dirty Secret
From Eric Cohen

While many people think of wrestling as a big joke, there is one thing about wrestling that isn't funny. The death rate among wrestlers is alarmingly high. The only time this story was covered by the national media was on HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumble. That segment features the only man that can do something about the problem, Vince McMahon, mocking the interviewer and slapping the notes from his hands. In addition, the only wrestler to speak up for the wrestlers, Roddy Piper, was fired after the piece aired.

Drug Usage
While the outcomes of the matches are pre-determined, the effort to put on those matches takes a huge toll on their bodies. The wrestlers are on the road over 300 days a year and unlike other athletes, they do not have an off season.

In addition, accidents do happen and injuries occur. Unfortunately, if wrestlers take time off, their wallets will suffer significantly. These factors all lead to the deadly slope that many wrestlers have found themselves facing. They get addicted to pain killers to numb the pain. This medicine keeps them too lethargic to wrestle, so they take drugs to get high. This deadly mixture leads to illegal drug dependency that many wrestlers have to cope with even after they retire.

Large Bodies
In the 90's, the WWE faced a major steroid scandal. While they claim to test for steroids, it is obvious to the casual viewer that many of the wrestlers are taking something to get their physiques to look like they do. In today's environment, a wrestler must carry either an enormous amount of muscle or a tremendous amount of fat to give him the larger than life size needed to be successful in the business. That extra weight, whether muscle or fat, makes the heart work harder than it must.

Accidents and Old Age
Not all the wrestlers die due to the reasons stated above. Some die due to travel related incidents because of all the time on the road. Some have even died as a result of injuries suffered in the ring. Unfortunately, the least common way that wrestlers seem to be dying is due to old age.

How bad is the problem?
The list below only includes wrestlers that have appeared on national TV and were stars. Imagine if this many baseball players died at such an early age. There would be congressional hearings. Yet because it is wrestlers, no one cares. The one man that should care once interviewed a widow the night after her husband died and asked her on live TV how she planned to support her children.

Famous Wrestlers That Have Died Since 1985 Before the Age of 65
Chris Von Erich - 21
Mike Von Erich - 23
The Renegade - 23
Louie Spiccoli - 27
Art Barr - 28
Gino Hernandez - 29
Jay Youngblood - 30
Rick McGraw - 30
Joey Marella - 30
Ed Gatner - 31
Buzz Sawyer - 32
Crash Holly - 32
Kerry Von Erich - 33
D.J. Peterson - 33
Eddie Gilbert - 33
Owen Hart - 33
Chris Candido - 33
Adrian Adonis - 34
Gary Albright - 34
Bobby Duncum Jr. - 34
Yokozuna - 34
Big Dick Dudley - 34
Brian Pillman - 35
Marianna Komlos - 35
Pitbull #2 - 36
The Wall/Malice - 36
Leroy Brown - 38
Mark Curtis - 38
Eddie Guerrero - 38
Davey Boy Smith - 39
Johnny Grunge - 39
Vivian Vachon - 40
Jeep Swenson - 40
Brady Boone - 40
Terry Gordy - 40
Bertha Faye - 40
Billy Joe Travis - 40
Larry Cameron - 41
Rick Rude - 41
Randy Anderson - 41
Bruiser Brody - 42
Miss Elizabeth - 42
Big Boss Man - 42
Earthquake - 42
Ray Candy - 43
Dino Bravo - 44
Curt Hennig - 44
Jerry Blackwell - 45
Junkyard Dog - 45
Hercules - 45
Andre The Giant - 46
Big John Studd - 46
Chris Adams - 46
Mike Davis - 46
Hawk - 46
Dick Murdoch - 49
Jumbo Tsuruta - 49
Rocco Rock - 49
Moondog Spot - 51
Ken Timbs - 53
Uncle Elmer - 54
Pez Whatley - 54
Eddie Graham - 55
Tarzan Tyler - 55
Haystacks Calhoun- 55
Giant Haystacks - 55
The Spoiler - 56
Kurt Von Hess - 56
Moondog King - 56
Gene Anderson - 58
Dr. Jerry Graham - 58
Bulldog Brown - 58
Tony Parisi - 58
Rufus R. Jones - 60
Ray Stevens - 60
Stan Stasiak - 60
Terry Garvin - 60
Boris Malenko - 61
Little Beaver - 61
Sapphire - 61
Shohei Baba - 61
Dick the Bruiser - 62
Wilbur Snyder - 62
George Cannon - 62
Karl Krupp - 62
Dale Lewis - 62
Gorilla Monsoon - 62
Hiro Matsuda - 62
Bulldog Brower - 63
Wahoo McDaniel - 63

That was nothing new to me about life of Pro Wrestling while I grew up to watch them last 35 years. My brother was more diehard wrestler fan as knew every name all way to 1940's....he got many correct to tell me who is this masked guys. That why, he told me much about these wrestlers.

FYI ... CM Punk, ECW wrestler, is a Straight Edger. He has NEVER drink, smoke nor do any drugs in his life.

I almost half of wrestlers who are passed away that I knew them, wow... Thats alot...

FYI-CM Punk is straight guy, no drugs addiction, alcohol addiction, he only addicted is tattoo...

Back