Animal Cruelty?

BabyPhat21 said:
I am a member of the ASPCA

Me too, I love animals in fact I cannot stand animals cruelty, If the owner cannot take responsible for their own pet, giving them love, caring, feeding them properly they have no business even owning a pet.

I love the laws now that is protecting the animals welfare's, getting justice for those animals that suffered from neglecting and abuse. :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
Me too, I love animals in fact I cannot stand animals cruelty, If the owner cannot take responsible for their own pet, giving them love, caring, feeding them properly they have no business even owning a pet.

I love the laws now that is protecting the animals welfare's, getting justice for those animals that suffered from neglecting and abuse. :mrgreen:

Me too I am also a member of ASPCA and received it in my email from time to time and I get to read it. I am an animal lover. I have 2 cats, a dog and few fishes that I love dearly.

BabyPhat21 said:
I am a member of the ASPCA and a firm activist in animal rights... I hate when people joke about killing animals or beating them up. I get mad and tell them it is not right but...I think we should have stricter laws so any abuse will land them in jail for at least a year..

Hey, I would like to be a member of the ASPCA...how do I get involved with that?? I plan to volunteer to work at Animal Shelter this fall...and then would like to be animal cop or animal adoption...

prostock19 said:
I watch the animal cops and animal precinct on animal planet. Some of the shit I see on there is mind boggling. I am glad these people get caught and their ass in jail.

I LOVE to watach animal cop and animal precinct...I watch almost all shows on animal planet...except for one show that called, "Who will get the dog"..that show doesnt have closed caption for it! :mad:

Also one of my favorite show is "That's my baby" and "Funniest Animal".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafSCUBA98
Well.. fishing can be animal cruelity.. because of hook.. the hook hurts their mouth.. and u eat fish.. u cut them alive.. i do that every summer.. and to me.. i don't think it's animal cruelity as long as u eat it.. we humans are so-called "animals" too.. i believe we are animals..

:lol: You're funny!! I grew up fishing! I love to fish! It is not animal cruelity - you silly!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
does killing a Deer, Duck, or fish count? to be honest, I kill Deer, Ducks, Fishes, Woodchuck, and Bugs. :)

I don't think that is animal Cruelty in it as long as you eat them.

Nope! It isnt animal cruelty at all...as long as we eat them! I agree...God created these type of animals for us to eat....

You're funny person!

Quote:
Originally posted by kuifje75
Since we are on the topic, let's talk about roadkills.
My sister has this weird idea that if any animal is on the road, she is entitled to kill them with her big pick-up truck. The only exception are dogs.
Today, I was riding with my sister as we were doing errands in the town. I counted several times that my sister drove over dead animal bodies. Finally, I told her that it was really disgusting that she drives over dead animals. Think of their feelings of their dead bodies being run over several times and being smashed to the road?! My sister said to me: "C'mon, the animals are dead already!"
So I asked her: "What if Rocky (my sister's dog) was dead on the road, and other cars run over Rocky several times, making him flat to the road?!" She said "Oh, please, I would take Rocky off the road already before any cars could smash him more." I said: "No, what if Rocky escaped and you weren't at home. He is on the road all day. How would you feel?!" She was like "Stop it. It is different thing than wild animals on the road." I said: "No, both are animals, same thing!" She didn't agree with me.

What do you think?! I never want to kill animals on the road, nor run over their dead bodies. I think that's cruel to do, even after their death. Or do you think I am overreacting?!

:jaw: I cant believe Im reading this post...I never would ever want to kill animals on the road even if they are dead...

DeafAlwAyZRawKs said:
:mad2: :o :mad2: :ugh:

I recently read a newspaper article about Animal abuse/cruelty... One place near Harvard Garage, a street named Beacon Hill RD which i live nearby..anyways.. this sicko! sick fuck! killed over 60 cats, 1 mulated dog. and different dead animals STOCKED in her freezer, such as, birds/hamsters/mices/ n other kind of Animals.

Do u think its reasonable to have animal cruelty?

I personally am against it, i own 3 ferrets, i love them to death, my family owns more than few dogs, I love them, my neighbor has tons of CATS, i love them. and i am part of the PETA originazation.. heres my debative question

Is it NEEDED to beat up animals?

That person is very sick and lame because that person killed over 60 cats, 1 mulated dog and dead aninals put and stocked in the freezer.

My mom has 4 cats at home. I take care of them and I love 4 cats.

Back