Animal Cruelty?

Don't forget... plants are living things too. It's cruel to chop them up for salads!

VamPyroX said:
Don't forget... plants are living things too. It's cruel to chop them up for salads!

OMG! I just stomped grasses and I think I killed a spider.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Well.. fishing can be animal cruelity.. because of hook.. the hook hurts their mouth.. and u eat fish.. u cut them alive.. i do that every summer.. and to me.. i don't think it's animal cruelity as long as u eat it.. we humans are so-called "animals" too.. i believe we are animals..
DeafScuba98... Geez.. Look at me.. "ALMOST spilled my favorite coffee crisp drink out of my mouth* G'thing didn't spilled it out.. (while I reading your comment).. er um...

"Fishing can be animal cruelity... because of Hook.." Isn't animal cruelity.. IT'S MAMMAL part of family FISHES... *rolled my eyes up*~ :rolls:

Remmy that, Jesus provide fishermen who baits lot lot lot of fishes.. reason to provide feed peoples can eat FISHES!!! Isn't cruelity.. *hmmmmmmm* Can you discuss about this FISH...

Ahh... Am I animals included humans are animals too.. Okeey-dokey.. Alright, how can I can talk.. Animal doesn't talk.. just speaks WOOF, meows, blah blah wha..ever..
Okay, I'm animals.. I gonna prey you DeafScuba98... :naughty:

VamPyroX said:
OMG! :rofl: Very funny.. Salad isn't "living" as alive.. Just sorta of.. PLANT.. lol

I know you're dumb.. Just you trying to make JOKING... ((chuckles))

Bullym0m said:
OMG! :rofl: Very funny.. Salad isn't "living" as alive.. Just sorta of.. PLANT.. lol

I know you're dumb.. Just you trying to make JOKING... ((chuckles))
No, I'm serious. You're right about one thing. Salads aren't alive. Neither are steaks. But... they both come from living things. Steaks come from animals. Salads come from plants. Animals and plants are living things! We're pretty much killing off every living thing in the world!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Well.. fishing can be animal cruelity.. because of hook.. the hook hurts their mouth.. and u eat fish.. u cut them alive.. i do that every summer.. and to me.. i don't think it's animal cruelity as long as u eat it.. we humans are so-called "animals" too.. i believe we are animals..

Yes, humans are number one predator in this world, I believe so. :)

Norwegian fishers usually hit the fish over the head with a hammer for a quick death rather than letting them flop around unnecessarily. Yes, one by one... out of thousands and thousands, but they still do it. I have seen a video.

Ever heard of kosher meat, too? I think that means the animals were treated well in good conditions and died a quick and painless death, and the meat is blessed too. Some Native Americans also thank the animals for giving their flesh as food, and bless it too.

So, if you ever eat meat - be sure to thank the animal that gave its life to nourish you. It's an idea....even if you are not religious.

tekkmortal said:
LOL Liza. well they're being snowed upon. :mrgreen: Now its God to blame not me.
God? GOD!? Thanks a lot! He preaches us on being good and then he goes off killing nature!? Jeez!

Bullym0m said:
"Fishing can be animal cruelity... because of Hook.." Isn't animal cruelity.. IT'S MAMMAL part of family FISHES... *rolled my eyes up*~ :rolls:

Remmy that, Jesus provide fishermen who baits lot lot lot of fishes.. reason to provide feed peoples can eat FISHES!!! Isn't cruelity.. *hmmmmmmm* Can you discuss about this FISH...

Ahh... Am I animals included humans are animals too.. Okeey-dokey.. Alright, how can I can talk.. Animal doesn't talk.. just speaks WOOF, meows, blah blah wha..ever..
Okay, I'm animals.. I gonna prey you DeafScuba98... :naughty:

FISH.. okay then why god says u can kill other animals as well too?

Yes my belief is that we humans are animals too... other animals such as pariot can talk.. ape.. can sign.. and other animals have their own language just like us human have our own languages.
and each animals have their own lives.. build their own home.. just like us.. we use our money just like animals use their own money on trading and sharing.. squirells collect acorns as money.. so those are reason i think we humans are animals too.. and million years ago we were apes.. believe it or not?

Yeah! I agree too! I think it's time we started respecting all living things and starve ourselves.

Cricket said:
whatcha about throwing live lobsters and crabs in the broiler?

Basically the same thing, do yourself a favour.

Put yourself in the lobster's place. Some people first put the lobster in cold water and set it to boil. They suffer slowly, very slowly.

Then at the end, they die trying to get out of the boiling water.

Why must the lobsters suffer for such a long period in boiling water?

That's like being in a boiling bathtub only you cannot get out.

Banjo said:

Put yourself in the lobster's place. Some people first put the lobster in cold water and set it to boil. They suffer slowly, very slowly.

uhh my point is that its TO KILL OR BE KILLED ... accept that its the fact of life, things die everyday in different ways. Plus some cultures dont consider it cruel, while in some other cultures its cruel.

Cricket said:
uhh my point is that its TO KILL OR BE KILLED ... accept that its the fact of life, things die everyday in different ways. Plus some cultures dont consider it cruel, while in some other cultures its cruel.
Yep, you're right! In India, it's considered offensive to kill a cow since it's related to their religion. Imagine eating a hamburger, they'll go screaming that you've killed their god! Heh!

Banjo said:

I would jump out the HOTTEST BATH TUB.. I undy how lobster feel pain while boiling.. but cannot hear lobster squeals real hell loud.. shut the top closes to prevent hears squeal.. My friend told me really killing hurts ears and cannot stand *squeals loud*.
If I'm lobster would same thing *squeals* oh well If er um.. never mind.. lobster cannot jump out of boil simlair like bathtub.

But.. Jesus provide peoples can eat meats/plants/anything you want to eat for surviour. Not meaning r u killing them.

Bullym0m said:
KJ's comments: Pets eat animals, yes. It's animal nature. Pretator and the Prey.
My answer: Agreed! but Humans aren't pretator and the prey too???
Humans still pretator and prey for animal likely: cows/Pigs/Chickens as such needy for foods too.. Is that still part of as we are prey ?

OF course, we're pretators as well as prey!! I mean sharks do bite us, and enjoy our blood. Piraita fishes love our flesh. Vulgars love our decaying bodies/flesh.

Everything is in a cycle in this world. We just seem dominant because we're "civilized" Apes are like that too but we're killing them off, etc. We just have a responsibility for everything in this world too. So that's why we shouldn't make animals suffer under our care.

Actually, lobsters are best served if boiled alive. If they are dead before they are boiled, they become bad and in a way, unhealthy. It's the nutrients inside that remains good when boiled alive.

Back