Animal Cruelty?

DeafAlwAyZRawKs

Reaction score
:mad2: :o :mad2: :ugh:

I recently read a newspaper article about Animal abuse/cruelty... One place near Harvard Garage, a street named Beacon Hill RD which i live nearby..anyways.. this sicko! sick fuck! killed over 60 cats, 1 mulated dog. and different dead animals STOCKED in her freezer, such as, birds/hamsters/mices/ n other kind of Animals.

Do u think its reasonable to have animal cruelty?

I personally am against it, i own 3 ferrets, i love them to death, my family owns more than few dogs, I love them, my neighbor has tons of CATS, i love them. and i am part of the PETA originazation.. heres my debative question

Is it NEEDED to beat up animals?

nope i think people are no humans when it comes to hurtin animals obviously they use them as a a punching bag to hurt animals when they don't have anything else better to do or they are possible retarded when it comes to thinkin of wrong and right things to do :roll:

yes, I am very upset with this indcient last year.. that they didnt do anything..just arrested the owner.. that owner had over 200 animals and alot carcasses in freezers and backyard.. they were neglect, abused and so forth.. plus MN dont have law... but the law we are not allowed to have more than 3 pets per home.... but the owner were arrest for only few months and fine was less than 500.. eh.. jeez... I totally disagreed with the few month served in jail.. not prison time.. :-/

I dont know how those people are like that. If they cant afford or cant take care. then dont take or keep animals

Originally posted by DeafAlwAyZRawKs
:mad2: :o :mad2: :ugh:

I recently read a newspaper article about Animal abuse/cruelty... One place near Harvard Garage, a street named Beacon Hill RD which i live nearby..anyways.. this sicko! sick fuck! killed over 60 cats, 1 mulated dog. and different dead animals STOCKED in her freezer, such as, birds/hamsters/mices/ n other kind of Animals.

Do u think its reasonable to have animal cruelty?

I personally am against it, i own 3 ferrets, i love them to death, my family owns more than few dogs, I love them, my neighbor has tons of CATS, i love them. and i am part of the PETA originazation.. heres my debative question

Is it NEEDED to beat up animals?

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :mad2:

thats so ABUSIVE and YES that person is a VERY SICK fuck!!!! i have 2 cats that i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with all my heart n soul and i spoil them too :-x but damn THAT woman should have been arrested and given the VERY same treatment she gave the animals damn :( if i could i would have taken in all the animals and took care of them -- i LOVE animals im just so peeved abt this happening!!!!!!!

YES its reasonable to have a law that bans animal cruelty!!!!! and i personally believe that charge should have a sentence so FUCKING *stiff* the owner/caretakers should serve a VERY long sentence OR pay a VERY *high* fine!!!!!!!! make them go broke for all i care i dont give a flying fuck if they do -- they did wrong to the animals damn :mad2:

Yes, I agree that any form of animal cruelty is uncalled for. (mind you, humans are animals too, so human cruelty is also a :nono:) I do not condone this behaviour at all, but come on, I don't support PETA and go all crazy about all stuff like that. Sometimes PETA comes up with weirdest campaigns that I find hard time supporting.

thats true, about peta orginazation.. it still makes me feel like killing those people who KILLS animals for no reason, drowning them or whatever. its definitely uncalled for!

Animal cruelty is UNNECESSARY !!! Got to blame on the society today.... I am very angry about many things that have been happened to those animals like in China they use bears to fight each other to make some money.... Bonsai kittens... they put the kittens in the jar and limited their growth in there then sell them.... cockfight... pitbull fight... so it is all society's fault and we PETA organization and other animal organizations are working very HARD to prevent that but there are always abusive animals every day it is very hard to prevent that :(

Originally posted by Raven
This is normal in some cultures and how we were raised to treat the animals the way we treat them. Each family has their own opinions and is entiled to it.

Yes, people are ENTITLED to their opinions... it's the actions that we pay the consequences for.

There's a difference between actions and opinions.

This is a SICK thing to do he's a sick fuck with a sick mind and not only that has no regard for anyone who complains and cares about animals.

I LOVE animals i have a dog of my own and love them to death SO Don t go telling me that the animals is nothing cuz of cultural thing! jeez

DeafAlwAyZRawKs - nice to meet another ferret owner! I have 1 :) Love ferrets...now have 2 cats.

As for the guy who killed 60 cats, he may have been an animal hoarder. Hoarders tend to "rescue" animals, and end up making things worse for them without meaning to. *sigh* I heard so many stories about these....

Animal cruelty is very unnecessary, IMO. Not neutering or spaying your pets is very irresponsible as well, in many cases.

Originally posted by Raven
This is normal in some cultures and how we were raised to treat the animals the way we treat them. Each family has their own opinions and is entiled to it.

Raven -- i agree ppl are entitled to their own opinions -- but my personal opinion of this is its NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some certain cultures are INHUMANE!!!!!!!!

nuf said *animal lover bows out of this thread*

I think it's cruel when they abuse some animals.

I have seen that. I will never forget that. How much I was so angry toward at this person for what he did to C A T. I dropped the video tapes at the store and came back home. He showed the bleed from his hand from what it scratched him. (because the vaccuum scared the SHIT out of cat and scratched him like out of blue) and he chooses to smash it's face and snap it's NECK and told me to check the caton the floor and its dead. I was like what? and I dont see any cat was laying on the floor. Finally, I saw the cat stood right behind and hid.. (it was scared) I saw it's face...both eyes were in opposite. I cussed at him.. i was like Why why why... i was pissed and cussed at him. Also I didnt care what he got a CUT from it and it doesn't deserve to mistreat by accident. Im glad it didnt die over stupid reason.

I do not think all animals deserve to be mis-treated. They are considered as our children. As if we adopted them just like they are babies... we are suppose to take care of them not to mis treat them.

I am a member of the ASPCA and a firm activist in animal rights... I hate when people joke about killing animals or beating them up. I get mad and tell them it is not right but...I think we should have stricter laws so any abuse will land them in jail for at least a year..

Hey Liza, haha :o) I LOVE my ferrets to death! they are my favorite! 3 of them, Can be a PAIN in the butt but i will never be so cruel to them. and ETERNITY! r u serious? u should have sued him or reported against him.... Thats SICK! hey JAVASCRIPT, i know how u feel! people are such assholes sometimes! it pisses me off!!.....

If you find someone who abuse the animal, call Animal Cop, they will take care of it.

I am against animal cruelty. I remember seeing the website.. kitten bonsai. It sickens me the most. They are nuts for putting tiny innocent kittens into tiny glasses for art purpose. I will not order that artfully glass with a live kitten in it. FUCK that.

Often, I do miss my dog because she is with my parents in LV, but I will see her again on June 30 and spend time with her. I wish she is hearing dog, so she can able to live with me in dorm. She is a sweet dog.

oh, Liza.. I love ferrets. I babysat the ferret for three weeks. That ferret loved to lick melting ice cream. I enjoyed playing with the ferret.

Originally posted by Oddball
I am against animal cruelty. I remember seeing the website.. kitten bonsai. It sickens me the most. They are nuts for putting tiny innocent kittens into tiny glasses for art purpose. I will not order that artfully glass with a live kitten in it. FUCK that.

I thought it was done for real in life...but found out it was all hoax. I got an email Kitten Bonsai and later I got email with link that said "Kitten Bonsai" is all HOAX. It doesn't happen in real life. It's all bsbs, fake pictures of them..blah blah.

You can find more about it on WWW...I found one site for you all to read:

http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/bonsai.html

I am very much against animal cruelty, I am also very much against stores like PetCO and others, for they shut up animals in cages all day without space to run around.

I have seen small animals (rats, mice, hamster, etc) die in the cage. It's awful..

Back