An Interesting Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiro said:
He won because of highly-effective strategy to win targeted audience....

ASLGAL agreed:
exactly! Point made!
called ACORN

Again, exactly - spot on - just as BO had advanced in Chicago politics and Illinois for the senate seat so too he used the same tactics to win the Presidency.

Don't be afraid to tell it true Jiro!

Again Jiro, Right spot on.

Wrong.

1. Obama's victory *was* a landslide. Only conservatives say otherwise. :cool2:

2. A majority of Obama voters weren't Hillary supporters. Those voters supported McCain, remember?

Ok, then the majority of minorities so by arguing about that gives the implication that minorities are poorly informed voters?

that statement would not be my reasoning. Majority of young people are college students and/or white collar professionals. It could be several reasons -

1. "I'm tired of a damn corrupted elite running this country"
2. "I'm fed up with old fart running this country. it's time we need a YOUNG Prez like JFK!"
3. "I'm scared of angry McCain but I wanna bang Palin & her daughter. too bad it's not enough to convince me."
4. "We need modern hip Prez to understand our generation!" (Internet/Tech age)
5. "I want a minority Prez to understand the issues that we minorities faced with every single day"
6. [insert your reason]

simply put - we want "Change" :cool2:

No reason to be a smart aleck. Proves my point though.

Then you two have your heads on straight, however a multitude were lead toward voiting for him because he calls himself black and they voted for him for that reason.
He brought up race in his campaign a lot. He is good at oratory and is able to state something with ease but get across another meaning or plant a thought - I'll give him that kudos.
OMG! Now you are resorting to the accusation that Obama used subliminal messages in his campaign? Can you say "paranoid"?:laugh2:

Truth is that as he railed for America to vote not on race he and his campiagn never missed a chance to bring up that people should vote for him because he is black.

Please provide substantiation for this. Transcripts of his speeches are available all over the internet, so it should be quite easy for you to substantiate such an allegation....if it occurred. And that is one huge "IF".
That is why there were so many crying and yelling at his inaugural - Thanks for a black President, if I helped him out he will help me cause we are black, I won't have to put gas in my car or pay my mortgage anymore, I can now buy my kids more snacks since Obama is President - and so on.

The above is so blantantly racist and bigoted that it doesn't even deserve a response. Thanks for showing your true colors.
Only by the small minded who probably are racists.

I think you have just provided an excellent example of both small mindedness and racism.

Ok, then the majority of minorities so by arguing about that gives the implication that minorities are poorly informed voters?
I believe that was proven by many man-in-the-streets interviews from both liberal and conservative outlets, not just minorities though as it included cross sections of society.

Yes, a lot of deaf people are conservative Republicans. We want to work, not welfare.

:laugh2: Now there's a huge generalization if I've ever heard one! Liberals don't have jobs and Republicans aren't unemployed? That's news to me. :giggle:

you're forgetting that California and New York are traditionally Democratic states. Point is... how the heck did Democratic Presidential candidate (DPC) who is a "NOBODY" win Florida???

By being the best candidate. Same way he won all of the other treaditionally Republican states.

Jiro,

I didn't think what I said was funny at all. However, I'm glad you were amused. :)

As for your statement about those who voted for Obama, a majority of them weren't Hillary supporters. In fact, many of them voted for McCain.

Besides, it doesn't matter who voted for Obama. He's our President now. End of story. :cool2:

It's never the end of story. Election's every 4 years and they have to study on how to effectively attract the voters.

Legitimate argument to what? That this section of the forum leans severely to the left? Are you saying then that this section of the forum is not far left leaning?
I called no names.

I see, you were speaking personally.
It isn't a tradition is all deaf families, many conservatives deaf folks out there.

As it would take too long and too much space to cut and paste all of them I will refer you to any of his campaign speeches, his appearances on the MSM here, all over Europe on the BO Magical Mystery Hollywood Star Tour, and his handlers and pals speeches. I think that covers it.
It will not matter though because apparently you heard all of this and dismissed it because BO said all of it and then turned around and also said "but don't let race guide you" and so that line is all you heard and not the syrupy sap that gets into the brain like one of those tv jingles.

:hmm: Can't provide an example, huh?

Again, exactly - spot on - just as BO had advanced in Chicago politics and Illinois for the senate seat so too he used the same tactics to win the Presidency.

Don't be afraid to tell it true Jiro!

sorry but no. TRY AGAIN! Let me help you there - Bush/McCain Administration used FEAR tactic. Obama used CHANGE tactic. both are not racially-motivated.

to be more accurate - the majority of the MINORITIES.

lol you're severely underestimating the subconscious power of marketing & P.R. and of course there are dozens of other variables that contribute to it. In this case.... major categories of Obama's voters are working/middle class, minorities, women, young people, and Hillary Clinton fans. The exit polls revealed that majority of Obama's voters are minorities and youths.

Not only a majority of the minorities. A majority of all demographics.

I believe that was proven by many man-in-the-streets interviews from both liberal and conservative outlets, not just minorities though as it included cross sections of society.

Nothing of the kind was proven.:roll:

What does it matter, Jiro? Obama is President. End of story.

:laugh2: Now there's a huge generalization if I've ever heard one! Liberals don't have jobs and Republicans aren't unemployed? That's news to me. :giggle:

Yeppers. I believe that in the current unemployment statistics, Repubs are loosing jobs as fast as Dems are. :lol:

sorry but no. TRY AGAIN! Let me help you there - Bush/McCain Administration used FEAR tactic. Obama used CHANGE tactic. both are not racially-motivated.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back