AllDeaf who DON'T go to the World Expo, July 2010

Good luck to find me in 20k crowd. :cool2:

Too easy. I just look for the guy who looks like he is from KGB.
icon14.gif

Anyways, my brother said the line to register for the Deaf Expo
was over 3 hours! :eek:[/QUThOTE]

That is because they did not take the 30 seconds required to register and print out their admittance to the Expo. We saw hundreds in line as we waltzed right in. :D:

Anyways, my brother said the line to register for the Deaf Expo
was over 3 hours! :eek:[/QUThOTE]

That is because they did not take the 30 seconds required to register and print out their admittance to the Expo. We saw hundreds in line as we waltzed right in. :D:

Yea considering his trip was so last minute..lol

Wirelessly posted

I didn't go due to money situation as well. I wish I could go. What do they do for a week? Im trying to picture how they stretch it for a week worth.

Wirelessly posted

I didn't go due to money situation as well. I wish I could go. What do they do for a week? Im trying to picture how they stretch it for a week worth.

Go to shows, ride on the rollercoasters at different hotels, gamble, party, sightsee, and swim. There is just so much to do in Vegas even without the Deaf Expo..

My brother is swimming at his hotel's pool now..he said there is a few water slides there. Just lounging all day with friends at the pool today with tropical drinks. Sounds heavenly to me! I could do that for a whole week!

Go to shows, ride on the rollercoasters at different hotels, gamble, party, sightsee, and swim. There is just so much to do in Vegas even without the Deaf Expo..

My brother is swimming at his hotel's pool now..he said there is a few water slides there. Just lounging all day with friends at the pool today with tropical drinks. Sounds heavenly to me! I could do that for a whole week!

Sounds like Mandalay Bay...... :)

I stayed at Mandalay Bay last year and each day, I spent half of the day in the jacuzzi with a drink in my hand going "Oh yea.. this is the life."

:lol:

Nice. i would ask for a cape code or strawberry DQ and lying down on the lawn chair and do NOTHING!

:lol:

Nice. i would ask for a cape code or strawberry DQ and lying down on the lawn chair and do NOTHING!

I would ask for a mango or orange juice with vodka filled with ice. :) I wannnnnnaaaaa just lie around on a sunny day near a body of water with alcohol and not be bothered! I cant do that at the beaches here cuz of having to watch my kids and then having to drive them home. When will I ever get to do that. Maybe this Sat at the party that my brother's girlfriend is having if my hubby doesnt mind watching my son. :hmm:

I would ask for a mango or orange juice with vodka filled with ice. :) I wannnnnnaaaaa just lie around on a sunny day near a body of water with alcohol and not be bothered! I cant do that at the beaches here cuz of having to watch my kids and then having to drive them home. When will I ever get to do that. Maybe this Sat at the party that my brother's girlfriend is having if my hubby doesnt mind watching my son. :hmm:

Try peach schnaps and oj its gooooooooooooooood!! its called a fuzzy navel.

:lol: it sounds too good to me if your hubby does not mind watching your boy. why not.

I need the "relaxing moment" so bad! ha

Back