AllDeaf who DON'T go to the World Expo, July 2010

I did annoy Jiro today. He is ignoring me all day! :( heheh nah i suppose he enjoys too much over there.

I did annoy oddball too! :D

I think the people who went to LV must be having a very good time. So far no pictures or anything,

I asked oddball to take a picture of anything such as drink, swimming bathsuit or anything. know what oddball say to me "later". next message "not now". lol oddball is busy chatting with people.

Too easy. I just look for the guy who looks like he is from KGB.
icon14.gif

:laugh2: So true!

Go to shows, ride on the rollercoasters at different hotels, gamble, party, sightsee, and swim. There is just so much to do in Vegas even without the Deaf Expo..

My brother is swimming at his hotel's pool now..he said there is a few water slides there. Just lounging all day with friends at the pool today with tropical drinks. Sounds heavenly to me! I could do that for a whole week!

I know that. I'm talking about the expo itself. Why do they want to stretch a expo for a week? Is there something special there? Las Vegas do have a consumer electronics expo that lasts a few days, too. I have been to Las Vegas in 2000 but would love to visit again.

I know that. I'm talking about the expo itself. Why do they want to stretch a expo for a week? Is there something special there? Las Vegas do have a consumer electronics expo that lasts a few days, too. I have been to Las Vegas in 2000 but would love to visit again.

To fit peoples schedules. Maybe one person can go one or two days but not other days while someone else can go different days. And I'm sure vendors would sell more the longer it runs too.

To fit peoples schedules. Maybe one person can go one or two days but not other days while someone else can go different days. And I'm sure vendors would sell more the longer it runs too.

yeah, that's what I thought.

Arrived in Vegas, way toooo HOT in here, even I can't read fog on my iphone, and I am about to dive in swimming POOL...&(#*@$&(*@#^%*(!#% TOOO COLD!!!!

....will update again s00n. =)

Arrived in Vegas, way toooo HOT in here, even I can't read fog on my iphone, and I am about to dive in swimming POOL...&(#*@$&(*@#^%*(!#% TOOO COLD!!!!

....will update again s00n. =)

yall have fun and have a fuzzy navel and sex on the beach for us! LOL:laugh2:

I asked oddball to take a picture of anything such as drink, swimming bathsuit or anything. know what oddball say to me "later". next message "not now". lol oddball is busy chatting with people.
They are having fun and they can't be bothered to chat on AIM or whatever, and you know what? They shouldn't be online! :shock:

AGREED!!!!!!!! :lol: If I go to OBX, I would not bother to go online but will check quick email...then go beach all day long! :lol:

Ill love to go back to Vegas....never been to Hoover Dam even though I've been to Vegas few times. :roll: So that will be on our list when we go visit.

They are having fun and they can't be bothered to chat on AIM or whatever, and you know what? They shouldn't be online! :shock:

looks like me and auth are the only ones with net connection here. I just got settled in. Barely have time to do anything, heading off to meet the AD'ers.

Expect updates in free time shortly.

PS. it's like 115F outside. :thumb:

looks like me and auth are the only ones with net connection here. I just got settled in. Barely have time to do anything, heading off to meet the AD'ers.

You are NOT supposed to be here!!! Cheater! :lol:

FYI Tweetybird and Rebelgirl are there...so dunno if ya able to find them out of 10,000 people lol!

Back