AllDeaf who DON'T go to the World Expo, July 2010

No need. We just went to LV last year. So maybe another year.

I wish I could go too. I have a summer math class that lasts just a little longer, and I have to save money. Plus, I'm still learning ASL anyway. I guess it'll be better if I was more fluent, too. :(

I've been told that since there are folks coming from other countries, there is no mandatory minimum requirement at the amount you'd need to know.. Basic alphabet and basic expressions would certainly appear enough to get by with most visitors. Since it includes all deafs, there are bound to be oral approached and those who use pen and paper method too.

I've been told that since there are folks coming from other countries, there is no mandatory minimum requirement at the amount you'd need to know.. Basic alphabet and basic expressions would certainly appear enough to get by with most visitors. Since it includes all deafs, there are bound to be oral approached and those who use pen and paper method too.

and also - lot of them are not ASL'er and I'm sure they learned basic ASL for this.

yes, i will be there..... go to the deaf world expo today. my flight will arrived at 10 15pm tonight- las vegas have a fun...

Im not going..... I really wish I am going, my friends has been telling me to join them, to come with them but sadly I dont have the money to catch the flight to LV and back home... even though I have been offered to stay at hotel with a friend for free but still, dont have the money to get plane tickets, :(

Im not going..... I really wish I am going, my friends has been telling me to join them, to come with them but sadly I dont have the money to catch the flight to LV and back home... even though I have been offered to stay at hotel with a friend for free but still, dont have the money to get plane tickets, :(

silly Kal.... that's what Vegas is for! You gamble your way in and out! :cool2:

silly Kal.... that's what Vegas is for! You gamble your way in and out! :cool2:

Its alright, besides Ive been to vegas four times so I had experence before... lol but still it would be nice to meet some ADers and be with friends. :) :giggle:

Ive never been to Vegas, not sure if I want to go. I don't even gamble much.

Been to LV couple of time and too hot to go there this time of year. Anyway today we stayed home and rested. Last couple days with all crazy stuffs, freak storms and hot weather with humid worn us down. This week will be busy for me with errands so I am glad I stay home even LV is only 4 hours away.

anyone who are in LV already posting couple of pictures here purretty please! :D i am sure they do have time to post it here for a few minutes to keep entertaining us here who are not able to go to LV. :)

LV isn't all about gambling.

Totally agree...there is so much to see and so much to do in Las Vegas that doesnt involve gambling. I have been there many times and I miss it.

Back