AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

why not? I think it would make a great story.
"oh man, once i got wasted in nyc, and woke up on a rock in central park sleeping next to an "oralist" chick who goes by the name of daredevel and some korean guy who kept trying to use the shocker on me."

roflmcao!!!!

Why not? I think it would make a great story.
"Oh man, once I got wasted in NYC, and woke up on a rock in Central Park sleeping next to an "oralist" chick who goes by the name of Daredevel and some Korean guy who kept trying to use the shocker on me."

Yea and then my hubby would be somewhere else?

I'm a little nervous meeting you all too! and Shel, I'll get drunk with you and wander the streets of NYC. ;)

But Jiro, don't you DARE to use that hand near me....

I cannot be held responsible for what my hand may do to ya'all.

I cannot be held responsible for what my hand may do to ya'all.

Oh GAWD..I can see him raising that hand and chasing all the ladies with it that night! :giggle:

Why not? I think it would make a great story.
"Oh man, once I got wasted in NYC, and woke up on a rock in Central Park sleeping next to an "oralist" chick who goes by the name of Daredevel and some Korean guy who kept trying to use the shocker on me."

(Quoting from Jiro)

I'm very disappointed...

Oh GAWD..I can see him raising that hand and chasing all the ladies with it that night! :giggle:

I'll go ---> :roll:

:roll:

get your ass in here so I can yank your chain in person

:roll:

get your ass in here so I can yank your chain in person

Please do, and chain him to the tree naked. Torture him, maim him, whatever you like :)

I think JClarke would like that cos he's into this sort of submission thing.

I am buying the bus tickets for my hubby and I...just need a hotel nearby so we wont miss the bus on Sunday morning. Before I do that, Jiro..do you have the list of hotels? I am not sure if we are able to stay awake all night especially with drinking so better for us to get a hotel just in case but not too far away from Chinatown. Unless someone is willing to give us a ride to and from the hotel or if anyone is driving from DC, we can join you back and split the costs? Let me know so I can finalize our travel plans.

for those who wants to stay at affordable hotel near AD Party - I found one for $89 a night for this Saturday. It's only 2 blocks away from AD Party. I don't know how long that deal will last but book it ASAP!

Hotel Deauville

Got bus tickets to NYC and got the hotel room. My hubby and I are ready to go! Yay!!!!

This will be my hubby's first time in NYC...lol

WOOT! I am soooooo excited. & I will be soooo tired too. LOL I am starting a full school schedule tomorrow. I am going to need the AD meeting to relax. LOL

Count me out because I will have to be in Toronto for a meeting this weekend. :(

Back