AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

ahhh, I would think it would be so much fun, but it wouldn't be logical now to get plane ticket today for this weekend. plus I don't want to add to everyone's troubles of directing me where to go without due notice. Oh yeah and I'd need a room. I was just too wishy washy about it for too long.

better hurry and book a flight! as I said in this thread - I can pick you up at any airports - JFK, Newark, LGA if you need a ride. and yes I can do airport pick-up and drop-off.

there is a room at hotel for $89 a nite - Hotel Deauville which is 2 blocks from AD party. If too $$$ - there is a hostel further up for $20-30 a night.

better hurry and book a flight! as I said in this thread - I can pick you up at any airports - JFK, Newark, LGA if you need a ride. and yes I can do airport pick-up and drop-off.

there is a room at hotel for $89 a nite - Hotel Deauville which is 2 blocks from AD party. If too $$$ - there is a hostel further up for $20-30 a night.

Jiro, I can take subway - bus shuttle from LGA on Saturday morning to Manhattan but weather will be colder. I will contact you if needing ride.

There is a chance of snow on Sat and the temps will be in the teens that night. I hope not a lot of snow..ugh!

teens? Shel can you please be specific to an aussie? :lol:

I went to weather.com and looked up Manhattan, NY, NY and got the following temperature forecasts for the weekend.

Friday high 28F, low 18F cloudy, Saturday high 26F, low 16F few snow showers, Sunday high 34F, low 22F partly cloudy.

Friday high -2.2C, low -7.7C, Saturday high -3.3C, low -8.8C, Sunday high 1.1C, low -5.5C

Last edited:
I went to weather.com and looked up Manhattan, NY, NY and got the following temperature forecasts for the weekend.

Friday high 28F, low 18F cloudy, Saturday high 26F, low 16F few snow showers, Sunday high 34F, low 22F partly cloudy.

Need to tell him in Celcius and I am really bad at math.

Naw... he is in the USA now. He must throw away metric system and embrace our units of measure. :rofl2:

I am an visitor RD, but if I live in US, I would get used to these tempuratures, but looks like it is going to be COLDER than D.C tomorrow, but I am all prepared, other than that, it was cold today - the good thing, I got used to it, went for a walk in the cold. Didnt affect me at all.

Damn, sounds like its going to be a great time.

Have fun everybody! Take lots of pictures and post them here!

There is a chance of snow on Sat and the temps will be in the teens that night. I hope not a lot of snow..ugh!

Friday high -2.2C, low -7.7C, Saturday high -3.3C, low -8.8C, Sunday high 1.1C, low -5.5C

:zzz:

everytime they say that, nothing happens :lol:

no hun. I dislike being too cold in NYC. The tall buildings make it worse somehow weirdo windy and cold. dont ask me because i have been in nyc many times years ago.

I will be your wind shield :aw:

Back