AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

I will start looking into purchasing a round trip ticket this weekend. My brother and his girlfriend might join me. I dunno about my hubby cuz of his 2nd job.

I will start looking into purchasing a round trip ticket this weekend. My brother and his girlfriend might join me. I dunno about my hubby cuz of his 2nd job.
Awesome!

:rockon:

I would love to go but can't make it..got other plans for Chicago with my friends! Have fun though! I miss NYC though!

On an impulse....

I bought tickets to NYC this morning for the AD gathering! I have a friend who lives in Brooklyn plus it would be awesome to meet AD-ers! (Even though I haven't been on AD for quite a while!) Sigh, now I gotta practice my signing..... Go easy on me, people!

On an impulse....

I bought tickets to NYC this morning for the AD gathering! I have a friend who lives in Brooklyn plus it would be awesome to meet AD-ers! (Even though I haven't been on AD for quite a while!) Sigh, now I gotta practice my signing..... Go easy on me, people!

Awesome!!! See you there and other aders! :D

Be prepare for my arrival and torture sessions for this weekend. :shock: Run for your life!

Is there anybody here who is looking to split the cost of hotel room? It is around $60-80 a nite.

Be prepare for my arrival and torture sessions for this weekend. :shock: Run for your life!

5b8z5u.jpg

wow, i could get u guys 30 bucks a night if i came along and for hampton inn hotel heh.... but sadly i couldn't make it. :(

but i am sure you guys all will have a blast meeting each other for AD gatherings. :)

Is there anybody here who is looking to split the cost of hotel room? It is around $60-80 a nite.

I had booted single bed room at Pod Hotel. if anyone want to split it, I will call for change bunkbed room. Let me know.

On an impulse....

:Ohno:

I had booted single bed room at Pod Hotel. if anyone want to split it, I will call for change bunkbed room. Let me know.

I am willing to split it but it depends on the price.

Back