Alex and the Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Maria...PLEASE RESPECT ANGEL... her husband may be a moderator but she does not control him... It is RoadRunner s job and his decisions..... You have no right to tell Angel or complain to her.....

All Angel is to read all posts and do the posts in which she does enjoys very much..... She does not control RoadRunner as a moderator... all she is to be there for him and continue loving him as a husband.
SO BE IT...

It's OLD news. It's bygones all bygones. :ty:

According to this thread, I might notice a few agruements between few people around here, and that might consider Alex's decision, so just to let you know ;)

EDIT: I am not attaching to this topic, but if you all think I am going off topic, my apologises.

Alex,

It has been a long waiting period, I would like to know if that sub forum will be open or not? Please?

Ah Cheri, r u bump this thread bring it back here...

I bet you're restless and antsy to hear Alex's breathing 2 or 3 words for you...

Ah, yes, I, too, would like to hear an affirmative reply from Alex, per my # 71 post and per the positive reasons stated by Cheri and other posters.

I asked Alex yesterday to give me an answer on this thread, Hopefully I'll have my answer soon so that we can move on.

I personally would like to see it re open.

Sorry that I have to say that I am disagreed with reopen Religion thread...I rather Religion threads stay close. I do not want to see any fights or negatives and that give Moderators a hard time with warnings etc.

Sorry that I have to say that I am disagreed with reopen Religion thread...I rather Religion threads stay close. I do not want to see any fights or negatives and that give Moderators a hard time with warnings etc.

YES Agreeing.. also I won't be read of threads about CI or religion too.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back