Alex and the Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said main purpose..

as for religion thread,Alex closed it for some reason..

If you want to discuss about religion then go to religion based forums instead...

and see points made by a moderator at http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/41571-religion-forum-now-closed-4.html#post776327

and http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/41571-religion-forum-now-closed.html#post775791

If the "Hearing" religion based forums are peaceful, why can't we have
a peaceful discussion about religion on Alldeaf?

So, are you sayin' that the religion forum should remain closed, too ?

It's up to Alex.. What I said that he was right about his decision in the past , but of course he may re open that forum.

If the "Hearing" religion based forums are peaceful, why can't we have
a peaceful discussion about religion on Alldeaf?

I don't know :dunno2: That forum was closed due to lack of peaceful discussion.. If you read dreamdeaf's posts carefuly you will understand what I'm saying.

Yeah, but your husband closed my thread " Designin' A Hearin' Baby " under CI forum. I was very disappointed. It was very valuable education for me. :(

I would like to tell you that we should see Roadrunner as Moderator, not as private person if you disagree something what he did with our threads. Yes, you know that Roadrunner is my good friend as private person. He lock my few threads which I disagreed to. Guess what? I PMed him and use "Roadrunner" in formal way instead of his real name because I know how to deal separate as duty and private person via PM. We use our real name if it has nothing do with threads here.

FYI, I already IM'ed Roadrunner the other day and he never responded. So why should I take it up in PM ? He will not answer, either.........

Yes, he did the same to me as well. Alex said in his thread somewhere at few months ago that Moderators are not obligate to response our PM.

That was all in the past, I thought we were supposed to leave the past in the past and start fresh? Can we do that or we can't? Just asking. ;)

*nodding agreement*

I like debate but it should be good debate in respectful way instead of belittle each other... I admit that I am bitch sometimes... Those debate threads (not just religion but any like CI, parental, polities, war etc) could be senstive sometimes. It just depend on people who are senstive... If they are very sensitive about debate then don't go in debate section.

Without debate, I am boring... Oh well... :cool:

I don't mind to have religion section back...

I don't know :dunno2: That forum was closed due to lack of peaceful discussion.. If you read dreamdeaf's posts carefuly you will understand what I'm saying.

That is like Kmart stops selling Pepsi because some people whine about
the high price. If dreamdeaf doesn't like her job as Mod, then she needs to quit. She hasn't been here for 3 days, anyway. Let somebody else
handle Religion forum and whiners. Give the Moderator's position to Angel, Cheri, or whoever.:fingersx:

That is like Kmart stops selling Pepsi because some people whine about
the high price. If dreamdeaf doesn't like her job as Mod, then she needs to quit. She hasn't been here for 3 days, anyway. Let somebody else
handle Religion forum and whiners. Give the Moderator's position to Angel, Cheri, or whoever.:fingersx:

:giggle:

It's up to Alex to decide who may moderate the forum. ;)

Yes, he did the same to me as well. Alex said in his thread somewhere at few months ago that Moderators are not obligate to response our PM.

Can I read Alex's thread where he stated that ? Care to provide his link to show me ? :)

Can I read Alex's thread where he stated that ? Care to provide his link to show me ? :)

I don't know where Alex or Moderator posted... I can't remember which threads... Let Admin. and Moderators explain you themselves.

I would rather to keep religion forum instead of cochlear implant form.

Oh god, I wish the CI closed form for a good

I am so sick of hearing parents talk about their babies get their CI surgeries, they do not accept their babies who are. Deaf is fascinasted in the culture, language and explore for the hearing people.

I am very disappointed in parents !!

PLEASE close CI form for a good !!!

Whoa I didn't realized this was gonna get bitter . To be quite honest here, I am aware of Alex and Dreamdeaf closing the religion forum, but during that time there were very bad bittering that went on, and thought it was best to closed it, now that we had a couple of months break to cool down.

I don't believe just because a bad bittering went on in the past doesn't mean we have to forever closed the religious forum. People grow and learn about themselves and hopefully that we could do better at debating. It doesn't hurt to give it a try again. ;)

I would rather to keep religion forum instead of cochlear implant form.

Oh god, I wish the CI closed form for a good

I am so sick of hearing parents talk about their babies get their CI surgeries, they do not accept their babies who are. Deaf is fascinasted in the culture, language and explore for the hearing people.

I am very disappointed in parents !!

PLEASE close CI form for a good !!!

LOL! Kalista....MEEEE TOOOO!!
Im sick of anything that causes sooo much bickering! Too many
people just dont agree on CIs, thats why i dont get in there!
Also, i was kind of G L A D that Religion forum was closed cuz it
got out of hand and it got old too...toooo much conflict in interest
and bickering... (i was guilty of it too)so many kinds of religions involved and so of course people gonna disagree on everything people posts in here....
Like one person believe one way, and i believe in other way, and
we get into it..ya know?...also there are atheists...they get pissed
off....lol!
I think it should remain C L O S E D!!
Sorry but it is my opinion! heh!

I understand Defee that you want it to stay closed and understand your reason also, but I think we deserve a second chance. Everyone doesn't have to require to post or even read that sub-forum, there are other sub-forums that they could go that interested them to read or post. ;)

I think the decision is really up to Alex and the moderators, I hope we can be able to get that second chance for those who are interesting in wanting it to be re-open again. ;)

Whoa I didn't realized this was gonna get bitter . To be quite honest here, I am aware of Alex and Dreamdeaf closing the religion forum, but during that time there were very bad bittering that went on, and thought it was best to closed it, now that we had a couple of months break to cool down.

I don't believe just because a bad bittering went on in the past doesn't mean we have to forever closed the religious forum. People grow and learn about themselves and hopefully that we could do better at debating. It doesn't hurt to give it a try again. ;)

I agree with you. I would like to have another chance. If, some ADers don't want it to re-open, then they can find elsewhere to debate, discuss, and share their experiences. I am sorry, by the way.

LOL! Kalista....MEEEE TOOOO!!
Im sick of anything that causes sooo much bickering! Too many
people just dont agree on CIs, thats why i dont get in there!
Also, i was kind of G L A D that Religion forum was closed cuz it
got out of hand and it got old too...toooo much conflict in interest
and bickering... (i was guilty of it too)so many kinds of religions involved and so of course people gonna disagree on everything people posts in here....
Like one person believe one way, and i believe in other way, and
we get into it..ya know?...also there are atheists...they get pissed
off....lol!
I think it should remain C L O S E D!!
Sorry but it is my opinion! heh!

Aww dang :(

as for religion thread,Alex closed it for some reason..

If you want to discuss about religion then go to religion based forums instead...

Alex closed it for a reason, and yes that reason was a very good one also. we had plenty of time to cool down and realized what we had done wrong in our part.

Now telling us that if we want to discuss religion then we should seek elsewhere. Where's our right of opinion? This is a sub-forum for feedback and suggestions, so I'm in the right department in asking Alex and the moderators for a second chance. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back