Alex and the Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to re-open the religion forum again? :fingersx: I think we had a long break away from it, maybe we can all learn to be maturity on how we debates?

Why do you want that forum to be opened ? All I read was like bickering each other,bashing etc.. I didn't post there but read some threads.

Why do you want that forum to be opened ? All I read was like bickering each other,bashing etc.. I didn't post there but read some threads.

That was all in the past, I thought we were supposed to leave the past in the past and start fresh? Can we do that or we can't? Just asking. ;)

That was all in the past, I thought we were supposed to leave the past in the past and start fresh? Can we do that or we can't? Just asking. ;)

I don't think things have changed a lot.. but It doesn't make any difference to me if Alex opens that forum or not.. I won't be posting there.. That forum caused a lot of headaches to mods in the past as Dreamdeaf said in her thread.

There's bickering and bashing in CI sub-forum and yet it remains open, :ugh3:

Religion is okay.. as long respect each together one..
Depend their preference choice.. but other prefer war w/their preference religion..
I'd rather not go for post under Religion becz my own way preference believe religion other way.

but CI.. still flaming the war.. noth'n new...
I don't care whoever Hearing Parents think always CI IS PERFECT and cure miracle.. Yea.. right! wha..ever but I still disagree with other who want their tiny child have surgery on their head and still too young and have no speak out their own voice..

Why can't... you put ci closed forum for temporary.. as same thing goes for Religion!

I don't think it will work....you never know what people are thinking inside their brains. THey will blurt out whatever they want and it remains unseen.

It is their decision to close the religion category of the forum because the quarreling of religion which will NEVER be re-solved. There is ALWAYS war on religion worldwide no matter what happens. I'm sorry to say, but that's my opinion about it.

The President of Iran said Christians killed their own people here in USA.
I think he is right. :eek3::ugh3: And he is here, trying to go to 'Ground Zero'.
Then 'History shows Jews and Christians killed more Muslims than Muslims killed them'. :eek3: Maybe we need to re open Religion forum to clear
things up.

Alldeaf isn't a religion forum .. its main purpose is to talk about Deaf culture,HA,CI etc ..

Is it possible to re-open the religion forum again? :fingersx: I think we had a long break away from it, maybe we can all learn to be maturity on how we debates?

Yeah, I would love to see it re-open. I am so glad you brought that up. :)
I think that religion forum is good for all of us and that we can learn from it w/out fightin', insultin', and so on.

Yeah, but your husband closed my thread " Designin' A Hearin' Baby " under CI forum. I was very disappointed. It was very valuable education for me. :(

Yeah, but your husband closed my thread " Designin' A Hearin' Baby " under CI forum. I was very disappointed. It was very valuable education for me. :(

:confused: I don't know why you're telling me this, I have nothing to do with your thread being closed, have to take this up to the moderator in PM....

Alldeaf isn't a religion forum .. its main purpose is to talk about Deaf culture,HA,CI etc ..

Really? :hmm: hmm.. How come there's "The Closet", "Our Pets", "Parenting", "Marriage, Dating, Single", "Penisarium","Entertainment", "Auto Talk", "Travel & Leisure","Food & Beverage" and many more, how are these related to the Deaf Culture?....

And btw, who said Alldeaf is a religion forum? I know I didn't...

Well, I favor re-opening it; after all, it is an important part of life just like all of the other topics that are here....

Really? :hmm: hmm.. How come there's "The Closet", "Our Pets", "Parenting", "Marriage, Dating, Single", "Penisarium","Entertainment", "Auto Talk", "Travel & Leisure","Food & Beverage" and many more, how are these related to the Deaf Culture?....

Freedom of speech as well. Religion does not harm me. I m eager to learn about them.

I said main purpose..

as for religion thread,Alex closed it for some reason..

If you want to discuss about religion then go to religion based forums instead...

and see points made by a moderator at http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/41571-religion-forum-now-closed-4.html#post776327

and http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/41571-religion-forum-now-closed.html#post775791

:confused: I don't know why you're telling me this, I have nothing to do with your thread being closed, have to take this up to the moderator in PM....

Well, I am sure you know about bickerin'/bashin' in CI sub-forum, right ? You mentioned that CI sub-forum remains open and yet, there are still bickerin' and bashin' and it didn't close. Why my thread is closed ? I thought you already knew - no difference.
I want my thread to open as well just like others in CI sub-forum when there are still bickerin' and bashin' in some threads. FYI, I already IM'ed Roadrunner the other day and he never responded. So why should I take it up in PM ? He will not answer, either.........

Well, I am sure you know about bickerin'/bashin' in CI sub-forum, right ? You mentioned that CI sub-forum remains open and yet, there are still bickerin' and bashin' and it didn't close. Why my thread is closed ? I thought you already knew - no difference.
I want my thread to open as well just like others in CI sub-forum when there are still bickerin' and bashin' in some threads. FYI, I already IM'ed Roadrunner the other day and he never responded. So why should I take it up in PM ? He will not answer, either.........

he was right about closing that thread,IMO.. The thread went too far off topic and became full of bash and bickering...

and one more point, in the past, some of my threads were also locked or deleted by moderators for good reason .. I never complained about this.

he was right about closing that thread,IMO.. The thread went too far off topic and became full of bash and bickering...

and one more point, in the past, some of my threads were also locked or deleted by moderators for good reason .. I never complained about this.

So, are you sayin' that the religion forum should remain closed, too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back