Alex and the Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex closed it for a reason, and yes that reason was a very good one also. we had plenty of time to cool down and realized what we had done wrong in our part.

Now telling us that if we want to discuss religion then we should seek elsewhere. Where's our right of opinion? This is a sub-forum for feedback and suggestions, so I'm in the right department in asking Alex and the moderators for a second chance. ;)

It is cuz religion thread is now 'closed' ... 'therefore' you need to go another forum for religion debate.

Of course, you can ask Alex anything you want.. It is up to him ;)
I can't give you another chance,sorry :giggle:

I agree with you. I would like to have another chance. If, some ADers don't want it to re-open, then they can find elsewhere to debate, discuss, and share their experiences. I am sorry, by the way.

Thank you, Maria. I'm glad you feel the same way. ;)

FYI, I already IM'ed Roadrunner the other day and he never responded. So why should I take it up in PM ? He will not answer, either.........

RR is very ill with the flu, give these moderators and the owner some time to respond, sometimes they do forget to respond back..I hate it when people make assumptions ....

People who bicker about and are personally against religion or other topics they don't like...let me ask...what are you going in there for?

I'll think about it. Give me a few days.

Thanks.

Have a enjoy another big headache.....LOL

PS make sure put extra lot of aspirin pills(made in china) in your pocket.

Aww don't put negative thoughts in Alex's head. :nono:

Think positive not negative. tsk tsk dude. :giggle:

RR is very ill with the flu, give these moderators and the owner some time to respond, sometimes they do forget to respond back..I hate it when people make assumptions ....

Aw I am sorry to hear that he is not feelin' well. Hope he will get well soon ! Thanks for explainin'. Your explanation will prevent people from gettin' assumptions. ;)

Well my opinion, the forum or threads shouldn't be closed just for the flaming around, but unless if the thread or forum was too offensive. If there is too heated in the thread or forums, then it was those members that should be warned or banned.

Religion has always been a hot-topic... It would be foolish of me to expect there are wouldn't be any arguments or heated discussions once a while and yes wording of arguements can get carried away cause we're talking about something so close to people's heart ...To be honest I haven't had any good experiences in the religion sub-forum and I try not to get into arguments in there and I like talking about God in certain threads without people jumping down my back for believing in Him and also people need to learn to say, "my opinion is different than yours." instead of saying, "you are wrong" etc..

But unfortunately I really don't want to see the religion forum being re-open but if Alex and the moderators decide to open it, then I'm ok with that cause I can always walk away from it and not look back....

Religion has always been a hot-topic... It would be foolish of me to expect there are wouldn't be any arguments or heated discussions once a while and yes wording of arguements can get carried away cause we're talking about something so close to people's heart ...To be honest I haven't had any good experiences in the religion sub-forum and I try not to get into arguments in there and I like talking about God in certain threads without people jumping down my back for believing in Him and also people need to learn to say, "my opinion is different than yours." instead of saying, "you are wrong" etc..

But unfortunately I really don't want to see the religion forum being re-open but if Alex and the moderators decide to open it, then I'm ok with that cause I can always walk away from it and not look back....

Yes I can understand... but I would like to tell you that it's not just religion but CI, war, polities as well.

CI is still open threads - it's my decision either I want to join or not...

Yes I agree that it's not nice when anyone belittle you and say that you are wrong or you don't understand etc... It's really annoy... It's okay as long as they made polite debate with agree/disagree in respectful way... Accept if they said that it's their POV when they see different as us.

I think we should let religion re-open... It's people's decision to post or not like we have hot debate in most CI, war, polities threads.

Last edited:
Methinks all the hotheads should be barred from participating in a forum if they can't behave themselves. If they cannot respect others, they deserve to get suspended for a period of time to cool off. I know, geez, politics.. but they know the rules. Accountability, you know. Just thoughts!

I'm not into the religion forum.. but no problem for me to have it open again - to each one's own, but the hotheads should get suspended next time if things get too heated again. Kind of silly, they disrespect people, they disrespect the rules here.. therefore they deserve to get suspended. Sorry, I sound hard but have learned to not suffer fools.. too much. :)

All hail Alex! :deal:

I think Religion section should be remain closed and CI section should be locked since I am member of uwfusa.com's forum (United Wrestling Federation) and resulted that forum is no longer due to few anti-UWF fans bash/flame on UWF owner and his wife, also few fat people from Highspots.com people (selling wrestling merchandie and DVD), anti-UWF fans cannot stop bash/flame on UWF owner from last Saturday night, they started like 10 pm and they never did stop (yes they were staying up all night to continue bash/flame) till last Sunday (afternoon) and finally UWF owner locked forum (no one can enter, more of blocked to everyone)... Today I want to check and resulted the forum is no longer to all us

I think Religion section should be remain closed and CI section should be locked since I am member of uwfusa.com's forum (United Wrestling Federation) and resulted that forum is no longer due to few anti-UWF fans bash/flame on UWF owner and his wife, also few fat people from Highspots.com people (selling wrestling merchandie and DVD), anti-UWF fans cannot stop bash/flame on UWF owner from last Saturday night, they started like 10 pm and they never did stop (yes they were staying up all night to continue bash/flame) till last Sunday (afternoon) and finally UWF owner locked forum (no one can enter, more of blocked to everyone)... Today I want to check and resulted the forum is no longer to all us

From what I've seen.... those FAKE Wrestling FANS all do is BASHING/FLAMING.

I don't think that is a good or fair comparison to AD....

I am sorry for rr's illness! I hope he feels better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back