Airplane Crash today and is Missing

So far, I have found 4 large sea faring vessels .... they would have had to see a plane crashing into the ocean ... how come none of them were questioned?

how you know they weren't questioned?

if it didn't make it, it's probably not important. they don't always report every little things.

Um, we are talking about CNN :cool2:

yep, they would have reported it.

Maybe Kim Jong is up to something? :hmm:

You must know since you posted it and you know from whence the picture came. Looks like a couple ships. So? What's your point?

No, I don't know what they are - it is from the Tomrod map. I found them. I also found two other obvious ships - but those are not obvious - to me- what they are.

The info on the Tomrod map indicated that a lot of the parts of the plane are buoyant and would be visible on the surface of the ocean if it had crashed.

What are these?

Obviously two ships.

There are many out looking now, but their visibility to the horizon is limited to about 5-10 miles at most. This is a huge area to search. Additional problems are those ships with sonar will find many contacts on the bottom as that area is full of WWII wreckage and other related stuff. Not all of it has been charted and identified. Navy ships have more sophisticated sonar but it still has to be identified and checked off.

Aircraft are searching over land also in case it crashed or landed. This could take weeks or months.

Obviously two ships.

There are many out looking now, but their visibility to the horizon is limited to about 5-10 miles at most. This is a huge area to search. Additional problems are those ships with sonar will find many contacts on the bottom as that area is full of WWII wreckage and other related stuff. Not all of it has been charted and identified. Navy ships have more sophisticated sonar but it still has to be identified and checked off.

Aircraft are searching over land also in case it crashed or landed. This could take weeks or months.

the tomrod map is from the time the plane went missing .. it is a huge map and i only covered about 1/16th of it and I am finding a lot of ocean faring vessels.

It is strange that none of them reported hearing/seeing a crash.

the tomrod map is from the time the plane went missing .. it is a huge map and i only covered about 1/16th of it and I am finding a lot of ocean faring vessels.

It is strange that none of them reported hearing/seeing a crash.

...... because maybe they didn't see it? or they were not there?

...... because maybe they didn't see it? or they were not there?

or the plane didn't go down? maybe that was why no one saw it or heard it ..

The onboard computer network of the 777 was found to be vulnerable to hacking. In August of 2012, Boeing put in a request from the FAA to modify it to make it less vulnerable. The passenger network was connected to the avionic network - a passenger could have taken control of the plane's avionics controls. The approval to correct this has not been approved to this date.

In mid-air, it is possible it could have been hijacked, and switched their 4 digit flight number with any other flight that was nearby ... which would have camoflauged them to radio control towers. In other words, they could have taken the flight "identity" of any other nearby flight, without any radio control radar noticing. Especially in the vicinity of well known routes ... they could have virtually disappeared after turning the transponder off.

Highly unlikely but possible ..

or the plane didn't go down? maybe that was why no one saw it or heard it ..

The onboard computer network of the 777 was found to be vulnerable to hacking. In August of 2012, Boeing put in a request from the FAA to modify it to make it less vulnerable. The passenger network was connected to the avionic network - a passenger could have taken control of the plane's avionics controls. The approval to correct this has not been approved to this date.

In mid-air, it is possible it could have been hijacked, and switched their 4 digit flight number with any other flight that was nearby ... which would have camoflauged them to radio control towers. In other words, they could have taken the flight "identity" of any other nearby flight, without any radio control radar noticing. Especially in the vicinity of well known routes ... they could have virtually disappeared after turning the transponder off.

Highly unlikely but possible ..

put down that tabloid newspaper.... it's not healthy...

Can airplanes be hacked with an Android app? Researcher claims it's possible - CBS News
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) says it is aware of Teso's research, but points out it was never tested on certified flight hardware. The FAA released this statement to CBSNews.com via email:

The FAA is aware that a German information technology consultant has alleged he has detected a security issue with the Honeywell NZ-2000 Flight Management System (FMS) using only a desktop computer. The FAA has determined that the hacking technique described during a recent computer security conference does not pose a flight safety concern because it does not work on certified flight hardware. The described technique cannot engage or control the aircraft's autopilot system using the FMS or prevent a pilot from overriding the autopilot. Therefore, a hacker cannot obtain "full control of an aircraft" as the technology consultant has claimed.

A spokesperson for Honeywell and Rockwell Collins told Forbes that they have been in touch with N.Runs to asses the allegations.

"Today's certified avionics systems are designed and built with high levels of redundancy and security. The research by Hugo Teso involves testing with virtual aircraft in a lab environment, which is not analogous to certified aircraft and systems operating in regulated airspace," said a statement released by Rockwell Collins.

Back