Airplane Crash today and is Missing

There was that nuke plant the blew up and a lot debris ended up in the ocean , a lot of it showing in our coast line now. So trying detect debris from the plane will be impossible , there would a lot signals to pick up. I saw on Nightly News tonight that is a possibly the plane crash in a jungle and it would hard to see the debris from the air.
The nuke plant to "blow up". There was an earthquake and tsunami which caused the nuke plant to go into "melt down".

This morning (03/11/14) the Today Show said that one and maybe both were purchased by an agent in Iran for someone that was going on to Germany as an asylum seaker.

This is on the Today Show web site:

Investigators identified the passenger as Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad, 19, and said they believed he was trying to reach to Germany to claim asylum. He was traveling on an Austrian passport.

Look in Germany, duhh.

Do you mean look for the whole plane or a crash site? If they landed in Germany you would think the families would had heard from their love ones by now not unless they're all being held hostage . I sure hope that is not what is going on.

I'd rather hope they're being held hostage than being dead.

I know what you mean but , being held hostages can be deadly. This whole thing is so strange , it been 4 days now and the black boxes only last 30 days. I hope the families get some answers really soon. This has to be very unbearable to them.

I know what you mean but , being held hostages can be deadly. This whole thing is so strange , it been 4 days now and the black boxes only last 30 days. I hope the families get some answers really soon. This has to be very unbearable to them.

My understanding is that it is not the black boxes that only last 30 days. But, the ping sound that helps them find them.

Could you guys stay on topic and not talk about a crash from last summer. it's making it hard to follow the comments about the missing plane and people. Start your thread .
I was referring to similar mystery that this plane crash may end up the same. So I dont' think I have hijacked the thread at all...

Iranian want to purchased passports. Why?

People are willing to pay millions for passports, particularly U.S. passports, but stolen passports, in general, are big money in the black market. Again, just because passports were stolen, it's not always terrorism related.

I think the Malaysian authorities are not revealing the full story. There's more to it than meets the eye.

Until wreckage and the black boxes are found, no scenario can really be eliminated.

People are willing to pay millions for passports, particularly U.S. passports, but stolen passports, in general, are big money in the black market. Again, just because passports were stolen, it's not always terrorism related.

Now there is talk that a pilot could committed suicide , I saw this on channel 5 and was trying to find the story on line .

Do you mean look for the whole plane or a crash site? If they landed in Germany you would think the families would had heard from their love ones by now not unless they're all being held hostage . I sure hope that is not what is going on.

They were probably hijacked and ordered to make the U-turn to throw everyone off, then forced to make a water landing. After all, very experienced pilot, conveniently enough. They landed near boats and the passengers will be located once the suspects and co-conspirators make their getaway.
At least I hope so.

140311163152-t1-flight-370-off-course-map-3-story-top.png

Mystery Malaysia flight may have been hundreds of miles off course

Mystery Malaysia flight may have been hundreds of miles off course - CNN.com

Back