Airplane Crash today and is Missing

put down that tabloid newspaper.... it's not healthy...

May I should carry a big pot of pine tree in red wagon to Stein's house? He may believe that airplane missing is myth. :lol:

You are not even talking about the same thing I addressed. I was talking about the 777's onboard avionics network.

https://www.federalregister.gov/art...r-series-airplanes-aircraft-electronic-system
both sources from same year... 2012.... I think the security vulnerabilities would have already been fixed by then....

^ In case you haven't noticed - that is not a tabloid
I doubt you got it off from there.... I'm guessing you got this info from some tabloid paper and it must have sound very convincing to you that there is a possibility that a "hacker" has brought a plane down with his Apple PowerBook laptop from his mommy's basement.... the very same laptop that uploaded a computer virus to an alien mothership and destroyed it.

both sources from same year... 2012.... I think the security vulnerabilities would have already been fixed by then....

They haven't been .. Boeing was ordered to correct the problem by Jeffrey E. Duven and the order was filed just a few months ago (11-15-13)

The problem was addressed in 2012 - it took a year for the problem to even be addressed by the FAA in an official capacity ... there has been no report from Boeing about correcting the problem.

There is no wreckage from the plane, it just disappeared and a Malaysian official claimed it was spotted on military radar an hour after the transponders stopped sending signals.

Since no one knows what happened, and we are all just guessing ... my guess it was hijacked.

They haven't been .. Boeing was ordered to correct the problem by Jeffrey E. Duven and the order was filed just a few months ago (11-15-13)

The problem was addressed in 2012 - it took a year for the problem to even be addressed by the FAA in an official capacity ... there has been no report from Boeing about correcting the problem.

There is no wreckage from the plane, it just disappeared and a Malaysian official claimed it was spotted on military radar an hour after the transponders stopped sending signals.

Since no one knows what happened, and we are all just guessing ... my guess it was hijacked.

oh you have access to its flight maintenance record?

Ok, where did I say I had a flight maintenance record?

Or is Scotty beaming you telepathically and you are getting what I actually said and what he is telepathically messaging you confused?

The one source I gave you was from 2013. I did not give two sources. It was not a flight maintenance record.

I hope I am wrong and most likely we the civilians will not ever know. I doubt anyone will be telling the world when the wreckage of the launch platform is salvaged from the deeps near where the oil slick is. I have this really bad feeling there is more of the same to come.

Ok, where did I say I had a flight maintenance record?

Or is Scotty beaming you telepathically and you are getting what I actually said and what he is telepathically messaging you confused?

The one source I gave you was from 2013. I did not give two sources. It was not a flight maintenance record.

you said.... "they haven't been"

which means you have an access to its flight maintenance record to say such thing. capisce?

if they can see shoals of fish (they can)by satilite you would think they could see a plane...Another theory is pilot did it but I think that unfair thing to put on news

you said.... "they haven't been"

which means you have an access to its flight maintenance record to say such thing. capisce?

The 777 fleet hasn't been grounded while repairs have been made. If it was, it would be public knowledge.

in Europe the black box sends admissions back to base,,,i gather if pilot gets up go to toilet etc he turned transponder off but it still should send info back to base guy on news wondered if maylasia has this tecknology to do this

SAM stolen from Libya, no turn around. Coverup, planes keep flying. World keeps turning. Poor innocents.

in Europe the black box sends admissions back to base,,,i gather if pilot gets up go to toilet etc he turned transponder off but it still should send info back to base guy on news wondered if maylasia has this tecknology to do this

wtf??!
dont talk nonsense, they can't do that...

Nonsense!

Back