AG Bell against ASL commerical

No I am not a member.

Ahh.. Should you have gone ask her permission to take her blog bring it here..
Reason her written rights violated without permission due "copyrights". Mostly everyone feels.. values written..
If anyone want hear about agbell story.. go visit there and read it.. simple!
Than take their blog comment drag and drop here..

I suggest you ask anyone permission before take their comment and spread it out..

two my cents... :deal:

Ahh.. Should you have gone ask her permission to take her blog bring it here..
Reason her written rights violated without permission due "copyrights". Mostly everyone feels.. values written..
If anyone want hear about agbell story.. go visit there and read it.. simple!
Than take their blog comment drag and drop here..

I suggest you ask anyone permission before take their comment and spread it out..

two my cents... :deal:

My friend emailed me those links..I wasnt aware it was from Deafread.

I wonder, do you notice some groups want to see deaf non-signers on commericals, TV shows, and movies? I think I suppose they want to see completely non-ASL deaf people in anything. I keep seeing people being complaint that ASL Deaf people are not represented them...

Sorry if it is not related to this thread, I just think of something.

I wonder, do you notice some groups want to see deaf non-signers on commericals, TV shows, and movies? I think I suppose they want to see completely non-ASL deaf people in anything. I keep seeing people being complaint that ASL Deaf people are not represented them...

Sorry if it is not related to this thread, I just think of something.

The difference between the non-signers and the signers is that the non-signers want to appear as if they are normal. They want to assimilate the society. The signers have their own cultural identity. They want to be recognized as a whole rather than abnormal.

How do you portray the non-signers as a representation a minority when it's invisible to start with? They don't want to be recognized as a minority to start with.

The difference between the non-signers and the signers is that the non-signers want to appear as if they are normal. They want to assimilate the society. The signers have their own cultural identity. They want to be recognized as a whole rather than abnormal.

How do you portray the non-signers as a representation a minority when it's invisible to start with? They don't want to be recognized as a minority to start with.

Yeah. That something-- I can't understand why. =/

Nice hyperbole and over-generalization.

Exaggeration isn't the same as being honest.

:dunno2:

That's your interpretation of my posts. Your opinions are not established facts, my opinions aren't either. They are merely observations I have made. Now, now, there is no need to use hyperbole in your responses to my observations.

Honesty is a concept you may not be familiar with. Just letting you know.

Back