ADers, virtual or reality?

I'd love to come meet some ADers, the deaf/Deaf community here is so ridiculously small and only involves like, decrepit people. Nobody college aged or just young in general. I'm not lying, on the deaf club website, so far everyday except one day in the past week, at least one person has died.

I would if you all lived a little closer!

what state are you in??

what state are you in??

I want to know what makes her refer to deaf people as "retarded sounding"

and "decrepit" I thought I was the most tactless ADer!

LOst my title I think. Mods will love me now!

No, no Bott! I didn't say deaf people were retarded sounding, a saleswoman told me that! I exaggerated a bit when I said decrepit, but what I mean is that they are much older than I am and don't really have the same interests as me, I suppose.

No, no Bott! I didn't say deaf people were retarded sounding, a saleswoman told me that! I exaggerated a bit when I said decrepit, but what I mean is that they are much older than I am and don't really have the same interests as me, I suppose.

It's ok. I am mostly teasing. I really did not think you meant anything.

I just laughed a lot because I am extremely noted for my lack of tact.

How old are you????

I want to know what makes her refer to deaf people as "retarded sounding"

and "decrepit" I thought I was the most tactless ADer!

LOst my title I think. Mods will love me now!

lol don't get too offended. I can see where she's coming from even though her choice of wording is.... kinda bad (but I lol'ed). Just that she's saying the deaf community around her is mostly old fart and dirty old men. :lol:

lol don't get too offended. I can see where she's coming from even though her choice of wording is.... kinda bad (but I lol'ed). Just that she's saying the deaf community around her is mostly old fart and dirty old men. :lol:

:hmm: It gets worse! I missed the reference to dirty old men!!

If they get offended here, we will lose half our membership!! :lol:

I hope to meet a few this year in Vegas. I really wanted to go to New York this weekend but my mom is having some issues so I am staying in town for her.

well damn - we would have good time over politic like this :mad2:

I have met ~SG~, Malfoyish, Liza, Miss_philospohyx (sp?) one other ADer who doesn't pop in anymore and Liebling knew her from their youth back in England.

I'm considering traveling around the US and perhaps Europe this coming Summer. I might drop by in LA, Las Vegas, Florida, New York, MD etc.

well damn - we would have good time over politic like this :mad2:

LOL! Well I am hoping to get up there this summer to see the new Yankee Stadium. If I make it we will meet up for sure. I wanna go see the Bada Bing too!

I'm sorry if I offended y'all, I promise! My mistake for not picking the best word choice. I heart you Bott! :)

Oh, to answer someone, I'm in college.

LOL! Well I am hoping to get up there this summer to see the new Yankee Stadium. If I make it we will meet up for sure. I wanna go see the Bada Bing too!

there's a new Yankee Stadium?? never knew about this :dunno: oh I'm so ignorant but I'm a NJ douchebag, not New Yorker :lol:

I'm sorry if I offended y'all, I promise! My mistake for not picking the best word choice. I heart you Bott! :)

oh don't worry natty - we're just yanking your chain :)

Hey I am starting College next year myself.....

*looks at Jiro* " shut it man I'm workin here" :lol:

there's a new Yankee Stadium?? never knew about this :dunno: oh I'm so ignorant but I'm a NJ douchebag, not New Yorker :lol:

I knew you were a NJ douche.....that's the reason I brought up the Bada Bing. Hope it's a real place.

I knew you were a NJ douche.....that's the reason I brought up the Bada Bing. Hope it's a real place.

Bada Bing? can't take you there. I'm banned for life.

Back