ADers, virtual or reality?

Good accronym! TOAD for the Toronto, Ontario ADer. Wish I could join that branch~

TO is what hearies use to abbreviate Toronto. :) Along with Vic for Victoria; Van for Vancouver; Ed, or Edm, for Edmonton; Sask, or SK, for Saskatchewan, NFL for Newfoundland... LOL.

Good accronym! TOAD for the Toronto, Ontario ADer. Wish I could join that branch~

You will be with us in thought! Hmm, I should get a stuffy toad and attach a name tag "Mama Botts" :hmm: Yes, definitely will!

I'll take a picture of that with the T.O AD gang!

Met my wife, Mrs. Bucket then ended up in dark room, I think perhaps it was dungeon so she only let me out for 15 minutes that why I used my time to post this message.
:(
:laugh2: Love you hunny!! Time to go to the friendly room.. wont hurt you..

I have met Freaky Cat, and I have video chatted with JClarke. Both were good experiences and I enjoyed it.

PFH, yes, I forgot to add my next door office neighbour - scorpio.

JinxedKitty - :laugh2:

It depends on the cash if I would like to go to Las Vegas, but I'll be sure to let y'all know

Would be wonderful to meet some ADers from here in real life but will wait and see on some things first... then see what can be doable.. however I met one person from the old Deafchat room... surprised to see the person still around.. .I wont mention the person's sn out of respect...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I have met a handful

Damienmommy
KarissaMann05
Kaelei
Authentic
Gangis
Jiro

More coming on the weekend

Damienmommy
KarissaMann05
~Kaelei~
Authentic
gangis
Jiro
Daredevel7
Shel90
Juli-terp-to-be
Chevy57
Alex
Phillips
Oceanblue7
paperclip
Frisky Feline
Oddball
Douglas
Scorpio

Overall, I met 18 AD'ers - anyone else I missed?

Finally I can add to my list...

Redheadgirl
JClarke
Alex
Jiro
Paperclip
Frisky Feline
Douglas
Gangis
Julie-to-be-terp
Daredevel
Phillips
Oddball
Chevy57

not bad!

I hane met so far:
JClarke
Alex
Jiro
Paperclip
Frisky Feline
Gangis
Daredevel
Phillips
Oddball
Chevy57
Shel90 & her hubby

If I missed anyone please forgive me. LOL I had 6 beers that evening. :drunk: I had a blast!

If you include meeting them on the VP, then I guess I could say LDNanna and SalluLou. If, not, then no one.

Back