ADers, virtual or reality?

jinxedkitten

Reaction score
Yep, curiosity is unkind to this cat... the cure is to inquire, as usual. I want to know if you have met an AllDeafer yet? Or are you planning on meeting one in the near future? I am planning on meeting a few throughout the year so I need to be inspired... or frightened, either one is fabulous with me. Spill the beans, don't be shy :wave:

I'm in zombie land (due to sleep deprivation) so I apologize if a similar thread has already been established. Merge if it'll make your life simpler =)

I haven't met any, but I'm hoping to meet a few in March when I go to Washington DC for spring break.

Also hoping to meet one or two when I go back to Chico in June. *looks expectantly at the zombie kitty* Really looking forward to that dollar value meal! :p

Don't plan on it. I might want to a year or two down the road when I'm 18+. I don't think so though. I don't know any ASL.

I'd rather meet online then meet up at a later date. I am going to meet a whole bunch of ADer's on Saturday. And I am terrified (happy Jiro?). I know I haven't practiced enough and I am going to BOMB soooooo badly with my ASL. But I know I am not going to be picked apart too badly LOL

I have met Alicia and evil_queen_lisa.

Both are very real and non scary people :giggle:

Ive met a few..

Mandy, ssumma, mr potts, nozobo... Not sure who else I know are on here.

Edit:
Cloud, Kevbo... Pinkster

I'd rather meet online then meet up at a later date. I am going to meet a whole bunch of ADer's on Saturday. And I am terrified (happy Jiro?). I know I haven't practiced enough and I am going to BOMB soooooo badly with my ASL. But I know I am not going to be picked apart too badly LOL

You just know because I won't be there. :shock:

I haven't met any and I would love to, but I need to learn more ASL first.

I'll be meeting quite a few ADers this year for sure. ::glares around::

My softball buddies, my gambling buddies, my bromance buddies, a special person, more drinking buddies and umm... yeah.

JClarke.. If youre coming back in Summer of 2010 - Hit up Vegas.

oh yes yes you bet your ass that I will yank your chain :nana:

I've already met several ADers last year. good time! Now another several ADers this weekend! and even more in summer! :dizzy:

do it the PFH way.

m9vs0o.png

*sinister laughter*

I have met RedHairedGirl and AmericanChopper was a friend of mine before I joined AD.

I will meet about 10 of them on Sat.

I was supposed to go camping with Jillio but that never panned out.

I've only met Jenny and I didn't think she was scary at all...when I to toronto (hopefully soon) I am hoping to meet up with Jenny and EQL...Loghead lives close but he's a youngin and as he says doesn't wanna meet ppls..lol royale lives close ish too if I'm not mistaken...lol...I'd love to have an AD meet if it was like a big one that was closer to me:)

I've only met Jenny and I didn't think she was scary at all...when I to toronto (hopefully soon) I am hoping to meet up with Jenny and EQL...Loghead lives close but he's a youngin and as he says doesn't wanna meet ppls..lol royale lives close ish too if I'm not mistaken...lol...I'd love to have an AD meet if it was like a big one that was closer to me:)

Mrs. Bucket is close too! We should do a Toronto AD Reunion!

Met misswinkss.

Might go to DC after skafest. Maybe Los Vegas.

I have a feeling no matter what, Jiro will be the second ADer. :shock:

Met misswinkss.

Might go to DC after skafest. Maybe Los Vegas.

I have a feeling no matter what, Jiro will be the second ADer. :shock:

ready to get your chain yanked, yes? :wave:

ATTENTION ATTENTION *flickering light*

ADers - just because you don't know ASL doesn't mean you shouldn't meet them until you learn ASL. Trust me - this is the best crash course in ASL you can get! and you'll learn fast!

Do not feel intimidated. You already know us! We understand! There are other ways to communicate - notepad.... BB..... or even pantomime. When you go back home, you may feel even more inspired to learn ASL and that way - you can easily learn it fast!

Loghead - get outta your room and go meet AliciaM. and Bucket. and Jenny. :naughty:

I'd be willing to meet a couple of you Ottawans, but it'd probably be about a year or so from now. I could always go after I got my G2 in March. Never know. If the opportunity ever comes up, I'll letcha know. :)

Back