About myself&ask me anything!

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
Sorry if i havn't set this for a month.

About myself I'm Deaf, living in a small town in Minnesota.

so if u wanna know me more then ask me anything :D

hi Deafscuba98! :D

how old are you and which college do you go to?

:nana: Hi neighbor :wave:

welcome to ADv2.. and
I am from Minnesuckota.. err Minnesota..

(ducks) hehe

Originally posted by ChelEler
What interest you about scuba diving?

When i was in senior year in high school i took a class called "outdoor sports" which i take class to learn how to rock climbing, kaykote <--spell?, Scuba Diving, etc.. That's how Scuba Diving interest me, so after i graduate from high school, i decide to take certification class for scuba diving (Open Water diving)
which allows me to go diving in lakes,
Yeah minnesota have more than 10,000 lakes! Well, then I took class for dry suit, which i can go diving under the ICE! interesting part. then took Advantance Diving course, which i can to up to 100 feet deep. that's all i have gone so far. looking further to more classes.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
:nana: Hi neighbor :wave:

welcome to ADv2.. and
I am from Minnesuckota.. err Minnesota..

(ducks) hehe

:ily: Hi neighboor, minnesuckota :LOL: yeah and it sucks! i agree.. too many mosquitoes all around. and cold weather druing winter brrrrrrr!

Originally posted by DeafSCUBA98
:ily: Hi neighboor, minnesuckota :LOL: yeah and it sucks! i agree.. too many mosquitoes all around. and cold weather druing winter brrrrrrr!

and alot of changes on laws too.. :(
and high taxes..
and school cuts..

its so dumb! :shock:

where do you tend to go for scuba? in which lake? :)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
and alot of changes on laws too.. :(
and high taxes..
and school cuts..

its so dumb! :shock:

where do you tend to go for scuba? in which lake? :)

tend to go to Ironton Lake in Ironton, MN just few miles from brainerd.
Reason i go there often cuz, its clean water, red sand, historic place where the mines used to be. no more mines, due to water pipe broke and kill hundrends, now its' a lake. :)

Welcome to the AllDeaf.com DeafScuba98! Enjoy and write on it! :)

Hey, I am from Minnesota tooo! wooo!

Originally posted by pinkster
when are you going to come and see me down in the cities? :D

aw... u just missed it :( i was at the cities last monday aug 4 (at my woman who i liked) and tuesday aug 5 ( at MOA).. bummer... i have no clue, since i'm so busy.. alot of things to do druing the summer...

I work full time, and work at home for few extra cash, I plan go to cities on aug 22-24 :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:

So you are living in a small town in Minnesota, do you know Dave Mordal from Elk River, Minn. by any chance?

Nuty said:
So you are living in a small town in Minnesota, do you know Dave Mordal from Elk River, Minn. by any chance?

That name sounds fimilar to me... maybe i meet him at gators(bar and grill) in MOA (mall of america) for deaf events on every 3rd sat of month.

I am living in small town called Willmar. it's 1 hour southwest of st. cloud. also around 1 hour and half from elk river.

I am not smart about names. but faces i am fimilar to. ;)

<EDIT> I normally know people around my age group of 18-27

Last edited:
DBPowerWCRulez said:
Welcome to the AllDeaf.com DeafScuba98! Enjoy and write on it! :)

Hey, I am from Minnesota tooo! wooo!

have you been to courage north before? as a staff?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
aw... u just missed it :( i was at the cities last monday aug 4 (at my woman who i liked) and tuesday aug 5 ( at MOA).. bummer... i have no clue, since i'm so busy.. alot of things to do druing the summer...

I work full time, and work at home for few extra cash, I plan go to cities on aug 22-24 :)

w00t!! make sure you send me and IM or something like that before you come down.. i have to work on the 22 (11 to 7) and 23 (10-6) but im off sunday so let me know :D

pinkster said:
w00t!! make sure you send me and IM or something like that before you come down.. i have to work on the 22 (11 to 7) and 23 (10-6) but im off sunday so let me know :D

no plm.. seesh meme busy meeting lots of peeps before they gone to gally :) sunday would work... i'll IM you this week sometime. :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
no plm.. seesh meme busy meeting lots of peeps before they gone to gally :) sunday would work... i'll IM you this week sometime. :)

actually now i cant on sunday.. plan to go to the state fair with my mom and lindsey. :/ Send me an IM so we can talk about it

I don't know if this is a repost, but I'm going to ask you anyway. Which water area is the clearest water you have ever gone into in your entire life?

DeafSCUBA98 said:

What body of watter that you have subadive has the best view (coral,fish,shark) ect

Back