About myself&ask me anything!

Cooldeaf said:
Cordially welcome new one world alldeaf.com and much fun
hi... come on and post here in AD.. didn't see u for so long :D

OldNavyGirl said:
what do u like about life? what i like about life is something you need to find out :P

what do u hate about life?

what i hate about life is i have to work for living. oh well don't we all do?

NOW, do you have any CRUSHES?
any crushes.. umm... i do have crush.

Deafscuba sez: "any crushes.. umm... i do have crush."

Deafscuba, is that Orange Crush good?
:thumb:

do you know the difference between male angeler fish and female angeler fish ?

:giggle: jk

Tousi said:
Deafscuba sez: "any crushes.. umm... i do have crush."

Deafscuba, is that Orange Crush good?
:thumb:
yeah that orange crush so good.. can i have some more tousi? come over to minnesota visit yer old friends :D

1. Have you ever been to another country?
Yes. Belize, Quebec, Roatan, Cozumel, Cayman Islands, Tulum, Playa de Carmen, Bahamas.

2. What's your favorite color & number?
Purple. 7.

3. What's your favorite foods?
Tex-Mex

4. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?
Sept 11, 2001 (my partner woke me up from work, clicked the TV, and I was confused what the hell was going on until I realized it was real.)

5. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?
After making love to my partner, her lips "whispered": I love you. My tears swelled up finally hearing her say it.

6. What´s the kind of women you fancy?
Sense of humor, sponteneous, strong willed, and sexy (doesn't have to be rail thin)

7. What´s your dream wish?
Be a scuba instructor somewhere in the islands.

8. Do you have sex at first date?
No. The first time I did this, I didn't like it. It's called Guilt.

9. Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no/yes, why?
Yes, when we get an advantage somewhere in the outdoors or indoors, it's pretty adventureous.

10. What you like most in the bed with your partner? (What they did turn you on)...
Ahem...strap on.

11. What you dislike most in the bed with your partner (What they did to turn you off)
Anal sex

16. What you like best?
Too many to mention.

17. Would you like to receive sex education from your parents or friends or teacher?
Friends.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
tend to go to Ironton Lake in Ironton, MN just few miles from brainerd.
Reason i go there often cuz, its clean water, red sand, historic place where the mines used to be. no more mines, due to water pipe broke and kill hundrends, now its' a lake. :)

Dang.. I didnt that one.. its been while ago.. guess what I know where is that Ironton Lake.. and guess what.. I grew up in Merrifield all my life during summer times cuz we have family cabin .. our lake is North Long Lake.. only few miles between Brainerd and Nisswa.. :D

Back