About myself&ask me anything!

Soonersfan79 said:
What body of watter that you have subadive has the best view (coral,fish,shark) ect

best view.. i would say bahamas area. it's the best view that i have been to. but there's better places in australia. they have the best coral reef area and beautiful waters, that's what the scuba folks say.
planning on going to cozumel, and cancun next year hopefully. :)

here in minnesota best view is the ironton lake, the lake itself is clean, few weeds, etc.. and great exploreation cuz it's been a iron ore minepit during the early 1900's.

DBPowerWCRulez said:
Hmm, nope.. I don't work or a camping at the sites. :)

oh well, i just thought it was you, because i know a guy in wheelchair and deaf work at courage north back in 1993.
:)

ChelEler said:
I don't know if this is a repost, but I'm going to ask you anyway. Which water area is the clearest water you have ever gone into in your entire life?

in my entire life.. for going scuba, easy to see underwater, i would say Ironton Lake in Minnesota. since they banned mortor boats, and any gasoline watercraft.. But BWCA (boundary waters canoe area) is one of the Clearest water and river i have ever seen with my own eyes. it's located right on the border of Minnesota and Canada. BWCA is famous place to go camping, hiking, etc.. They also banned motor or gasoline boats, watercraft, etc..

Since you mentioned that there are quite a number of places in Australia considered perfect for scuba diving....I must agree cos the waters here are SO CLEAR! I've heard that The Great Barrier Reef is one of the top and best places to go scuba diving. ;)
My dad in law loves going scuba diving...so perhaps one day if you do come out here...you and dad could go scuba diving! :thumb:

WaterRats13 said:
Since you mentioned that there are quite a number of places in Australia considered perfect for scuba diving....I must agree cos the waters here are SO CLEAR! I've heard that The Great Barrier Reef is one of the top and best places to go scuba diving. ;)
My dad in law loves going scuba diving...so perhaps one day if you do come out here...you and dad could go scuba diving! :thumb:

yeah that would be fun.. i always dream of going to australia.. hopefully someday in couple of years i could go :)

Did you want to join in on the "Ask Me Anything..." fun?

can be fun for a while till many people ask me all thos idiotist questions then its no fun :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
can be fun for a while till many people ask me all thos idiotist questions then its no fun :D
also i was a bit disappointed that many people failed on my tickle.com quiz... the highest one is Kujife with 50%.. on 12 questions.. so i guess its time for them to get to know me more..

DeafSCUBA98 said:
also i was a bit disappointed that many people failed on my tickle.com quiz... the highest one is Kujife with 50%.. on 12 questions.. so i guess its time for them to get to know me more..
Hmm... good point. :thumb:

illustrator said:
Can I have $100 bucks after you sell your house? :twisted:
i would if you clean my whole house, paint the house, help me move, and make sure everything's set :P

I would love to scuba diving but with asthma problems, I can't or lungs will blow up... that sucks.. It sounds fun!

Back