About myself&ask me anything!

Cheri said:
What do you want in a woman to date? :)
ummm... i dont know what to look for a woman?? i'd rather meet her in person and decide whats best about that gal
:cheers:

I believe your 23 now, with a little son, how old you was when you got married and how old you become dad for the first time? Very young, why rush?

RedRum said:
I believe your 23 now, with a little son, how old you was when you got married and how old you become dad for the first time? Very young, why rush?
i wish i am a year younger... anyway i'm 24 yrs old.

got married when i was 21 yrs old.. and got a kid when i was 22 yrs old.. :D

wasn't in rush.. we were in relationship since 98 till 2000 got engaged 2000.. then got married 2001.. then seperate 2002 finally divorced 2003.

Wow, you are a single father.
I´m sorry to hear about divorce.
You mentioned at other thread about selling the house... I'm amazed that you're young to own the house?
I hope you don't mind me for ask you question.
Did your children's mother come to visit to see them?
Do you have a job? Who look after your children?

P.S. I´ll respond your question over house this weekends on other thread...

Liebling:-))) said:
Wow, you are a single father.
I´m sorry to hear about divorce.
You mentioned at other thread about selling the house... I'm amazed that you're young to own the house?
I hope you don't mind me for ask you question.
Did your children's mother come to visit to see them?
Do you have a job? Who look after your children?

P.S. I´ll respond your question over house this weekends on other thread...
well... maybe i'm too young to own the house.. but maybe not :P

depends on finincial issue.. in fact... this town.. many young people have good jobs.. old people don't have good jobs.. they're lay off or so.. cuz too old.. *sounds like age discrimiation* however.. i heard on newspaper in minn. that large numerous of elders are complaining that they god laid-off from work.. it's tough thesedays..

Yeah i have a job.. worked at wal-mart.. i take my son to daycare while i work :D

my son's mother does visit him.. but not much.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
well... maybe i'm too young to own the house.. but maybe not :P

depends on finincial issue.. in fact... this town.. many young people have good jobs.. old people don't have good jobs.. they're lay off or so.. cuz too old.. *sounds like age discrimiation* however.. i heard on newspaper in minn. that large numerous of elders are complaining that they god laid-off from work.. it's tough thesedays..

Yeah i have a job.. worked at wal-mart.. i take my son to daycare while i work :D

my son's mother does visit him.. but not much.
Your son's mother is cold heart out not willing do anything for your son.. Wha.. wasted who she is ?
Does she is big changed after your son born ?

Bullym0m said:
Your son's mother is cold heart out not willing do anything for your son.. Wha.. wasted who she is ?
Does she is big changed after your son born ?
well.. i dunno if she had changed after the baby's born... or she just left... over something.. prefer not to say it here... cuz it's a long personal story.. i will only say to people who i trust..

DeafSCUBA98 said:
well.. i dunno if she had changed after the baby's born... or she just left... over something.. prefer not to say it here... cuz it's a long personal story.. i will only say to people who i trust..
No problem I do certinally respect your confindential..
by the way, you're great father to your child which you will do anything for you child everyday.. I'm very impressed with you totally..
High percentage of single mother who has kids..
Small amount of percentage of single father who has kids.. perhaps I've seen these rating of percentage..
I felt that Really father quite impressed how much he can abitiy manage with children as such single DAD.
:thumb:

:wave: Hi DeafScuba....
Wow. You are a very brave father. You have a good heart to show your son by keepin' him. I know some men don't want to deal with their kids at home, but most mothers do in this now days. It depends on situation, ya know?

CyberRed said:
:wave: Hi DeafScuba....
Wow. You are a very brave father. You have a good heart to show your son by keepin' him. I know some men don't want to deal with their kids at home, but most mothers do in this now days. It depends on situation, ya know?
thanks :D i know its rare that there's single fathers around.. but myself, personally have been seening more and more single fathers around.

more and more woman lose their cusidoy of their kids.. i find this as a fact.. sad heh?

1. Have you ever been to another country?

2. What's your favorite color & number?

3. What's your favorite foods?

4. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

5. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

6. What´s the kind of women you fancy?

7. What´s your dream wish?

8. Do you have sex at first date?

9. Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no/yes, why?

10. What you like most in the bed with your partner? (What they did turn you on)...

11. What you dislike most in the bed with your partner (What they did to turn you off)

12. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

13. What´s the most beautiful things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

14. What's your favorite number?

15. What's your favorite foods?

16. What you like best?

17. Would you like to receive sex education from your parents or friends or teacher?

I hope you won´t bite me for ask much question... :fly3: :Oops:

EEEK.. so many questions.. however i won't bite you YET :D

1. Have you ever been to another country? yes i have gone to Canada

2. What's your favorite color & number?
My favorite color is...... BLUE! and number is 3.14159 the PI number :D remmy soon it's PI day on march 14.. remmy that :P

3. What's your favorite foods?
umm what can i say... i can say Braunschweiger sandwich :D

4. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?
hmm... the WTC fall apart.. that's the thing i'll never forgot in my life.

5. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?
when i was 3 yrs old i was playing with a small wooden train that moves with my great-grandma.

6. What´s the kind of women you fancy?
Nice good looking woman... who dosen't stuck up theimself..

7. What´s your dream wish?

Nothing i have to wish for now.. but more likely wish i am a millionare

8. Do you have sex at first date?
never had sex on first date.

9. Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no/yes, why?
depends... on how i feel :P

10. What you like most in the bed with your partner? (What they did turn you on)...
Not telling :P

11. What you dislike most in the bed with your partner (What they did to turn you off) when woman do nothing..

17. Would you like to receive sex education from your parents or friends or teacher?
yeah.. its important to know

DeafScuba's wrote: 1. Have you ever been to another country? yes i have gone to Canada

1. Which province, you was visted at and where locate in the city ?

2. What do you expecting your future on holds ? (Any General)

Bullym0m said:
1. Which province, you was visted at and where locate in the city ?

2. What do you expecting your future on holds ? (Any General)
however i'm not smart about geography.... all i can say is that I rode with my parents all around the great lakes of Lake superior, lake michigan, lake erie, and huh one more lake.. but all way to nigera falls.. then back home to minneapolis, MN

which went to duluth first.. then start the all around the great lakes through canada ...

my future plans.... graduate with BS degree get a good job.. watch my son grow and graduate and go to college.

since you asked me several questions (more than anyone has on my 'ask me' thread) heh..

Do you have big goals in the future, such as going to university to get M.A/Bachelor's degree?

Any crushes in AllDeaf? :naughty:

What's your weakness?

What's your strengths?

that's all I can think of at this moment :-D

yeah my big goals are getting a Bachlor degree in accountant.. also other minor j ob as Search/Recovery team.. which i look for edviances(sp?) and dead body for the Police dept, etc.. yeah that 's underwater :D or possibally become an instructor for deafies who's interesting in learning scuba diving.

crushes on alldeaf? umm.. what can i say? not yet :P

my weakness is... ahem... *thinking* (maybe asking a woman out is my weakness).. but i think the major weakness is that i need to get my butt up.. do the job.. get the job done..

my strengths are keeping my good fatherhood to my son.. keep going strong as much as i can.. i can see myself being a good strong strengths in been a single father :D as what other people say too :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
yeah my big goals are getting a Bachlor degree in accountant.. also other minor j ob as Search/Recovery team.. which i look for edviances(sp?) and dead body for the Police dept, etc.. yeah that 's underwater :D or possibally become an instructor for deafies who's interesting in learning scuba diving.

crushes on alldeaf? umm.. what can i say? not yet :P

my weakness is... ahem... *thinking* (maybe asking a woman out is my weakness).. but i think the major weakness is that i need to get my butt up.. do the job.. get the job done..

my strengths are keeping my good fatherhood to my son.. keep going strong as much as i can.. i can see myself being a good strong strengths in been a single father :D as what other people say too :D

ACCOUNTANT!? ah crap...i failed that course...i don't like it at all, no offense, but great! keep it up!! :)

hey there's plenty of women out there, just that the timing isnt right! you'll find someone eventually!

aww how sweet of you for looking out for your son :) i bet he's an adorable kid!

what do u like about life?

what do u hate about life?

NOW, do you have any CRUSHES?

Back