Abortion argument leads to murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreama

Reaction score
Abortion argument leads to murder (9-27-09)

Shelby County Sheriff's deputies say a pregnant Arlington woman was murdered by her boyfriend after the couple had argued about an abortion.

Sheriff's Deputies in Mufreesboro, Tennessee, caught the man they believe is responsible for murdering the woman. Tarence Nelson, 26, is being brought to the Shelby County jail to face double murder charges.

It's an experience neighbor John Ingram says he'll never be able to erase from his memory.

"There was a bullet wound in the side of her stomach, one in her chest, one it looked to be in the back of her head. There was so much blood you couldn't tell," he said.

In an exclusive interview, Ingram told Action News 5 that the harrowing night began around 10:00 p.m. Friday when he noticed a man leave the home of his neighbor, Tonya Johnson.

Johnson's garage door was open, something Ingram said was out of the ordinary for the 35-year-old school teacher.

Ingram and his wife decided to check on Johnson, who was eights months pregnant.
"My wife looked through the front glass of the door and said, 'she's on the floor,' " he said.
Ingram says he called 911 and went inside Johnson's house.

"911 said 'Roll her over and start CPR.' We rolled her over and she was bleeding out of her mouth, just everywhere. My son-in-law and another neighbor started CPR."

Shelby County Sheriff's deputies quickly arrived, along with a helicopter.

"They worked on her trying to keep the baby alive, but it was too late," Ingram said.

Witnesses told detectives that Nelson was the father of Johnson's child, and that he wanted her to have an abortion, but she refused.

Ingram says Nelson's intent to kill the child was obvious by her wounds.

"It looked like he was intent on killing both of them," he said.

Detectives agree. Nelson will be charged with double murder.

"I think it should be a double homicide, the baby was ready to come," Ingram said.

Before Nelson moved to Murfreesboro, he lived in Memphis. He was previously arrested for theft and traffic charges.

http://www.wmctv.com/global/story.asp?s=11207867

There are alot guys who do pressure girls to have abortion. Some have an attitude that "She just want to make him marry her" for not getting an abortion. I hate these type of attitude.

Another murdering douche bag. What's your point?

my point is that guys think abortion is a easy solution. Then get FURIOUS if a girl won't go through it.

They should use extra protection if they didn't want to deal with a child instead of taking a risk, thinking, 'well, I'll just make her get an abortion if she does get pregnant'.

my point is that guys think abortion is a easy solution. Then get furious if a girl won't go through it.

They should use extra protection if they didn't want to deal with a child instead of taking a risk, thinking, 'well, i'll just make her get an abortion if she does get pregnant'.

qft

yeah, everytime a girl finds out she is pregnant, she have to fact a hard decision...a heartbreaking one. She usually cry when she finds out she have unplanned pregnancy. Some can't go through abortion and some can. It is not something to take lightly and considered as a quick solution.

That's a shame. I have no words to express what I am thinking.

my point is that guys think abortion is a easy solution. Then get FURIOUS if a girl won't go through it.

They should use extra protection if they didn't want to deal with a child instead of taking a risk, thinking, 'well, I'll just make her get an abortion if she does get pregnant'.

That would be SOME guys. And if he didn't murder her over an abortion argument, he would have eventually found another reason to murder her. Thank God he isn't becoming a parent. He no doubt would have abused his child all their life as well.

This is just an illustration of the horrid results of domestic violence. Don't get sidetracked by making it about abortion.:roll:

yeah, everytime a girl finds out she is pregnant, she have to fact a hard decision...a heartbreaking one. She usually cry when she finds out she have unplanned pregnancy. Some can't go through abortion and some can. It is not something to take lightly and considered as a quick solution.

Agreed. To those who accuse women of taking the easy way out by having an abortion, they have no idea the agony women go through when making a decision about whether to terminate a pregnancy or not.

BTW...why is this in the war and political news section?

It's very sad when that happens. I know a deafblind woman who got pregnant. The father wanted her to abort but luckily she didn't. The girl is now doing really well. She's planning to go into vetinary science.

Agreed. To those who accuse women of taking the easy way out by having an abortion, they have no idea the agony women go through when making a decision about whether to terminate a pregnancy or not.

BTW...why is this in the war and political news section?

I don't think Abortion is 'taking the easy way out for the girl' only thier parents/boyfriend or whoever else pushes her into having one.

It still doesn't make it right though.

As for where I put it, I meant it to go in the news section.

Could the moderators please move it if it's in the wrong place.

2jaxn69.jpg

the correct title should be "Domestic Violence Leads to Murder." Even if the abortion was illegal, the result will be same. This is the result of domestic violence between couple, not abortion. Hundreds of women and children die per year as the result of abusive relationships - whatever the reason is.

*it's a pix of owl squinting/looking at you with suspicious stare, caption "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE"

2jaxn69.jpg

the correct title should be "Domestic Violence Leads to Murder." Even if the abortion was illegal, the result will be same. This is the result of domestic violence between couple, not abortion. Hundreds of women and children die per year as the result of abusive relationships - whatever the reason is.

*it's a pix of owl squinting/looking at you with suspicious stare, caption "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE"

:gpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back