Abortion argument leads to murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
U can see the dead look in his eyes. People like him scare me.

yeah.. me too. I remember a guy in Gally with eyes like that so I made sure I stayed away from him and my roomate said he had beautiful eyes. Well, she also admitted he could be mean.

No. Pro-abortion and pro-choice are not the same thing at all. One can believe that abortion is a wrong decision for them based on their values, and still support a woman's right to choose to make her own decision without interference from anyone.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of abortion for me but I also realize that others may be facing difficult decisions and I am not the one to judge them because I have no way of knowing their situations.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of abortion for me but I also realize that others may be facing difficult decisions and I am not the one to judge them because I have no way of knowing their situations.

This is my stance as well.

Not to mention... you don't need to get physical to be an abuser. It could be years worth of mental and emotional abuse before the guy (or girl) snap and lay a hand on the person-- which sometimes end in murder.

Yea that's true.

There needs to be documented reports of abuse before you think this guy was an abuser? He was telling her to abort. He was doing what he had probably always done, which is to force his will on her. You think he just flipped out this one time? No thanks. I am not taking the bait here.

Domestic situations such as this are always the result of an escalation of violence. One does not just wake up one day and be violent enough to murder his pregnant girlfriend out of the blue. You can bet your sweet bippy that this guy has a history of violence, and that this couple had a violent relationship.

Thanks for the updates.
What does the picture look like exactly?
Hope this thread gets back on track now.
He's wearing a white t-shirt and facing the camera with his arm upraised and aiming a handgun at the camera. A typical "tough guy" pose. His cold glare is very chilling.

He's wearing a white t-shirt and facing the camera with his arm upraised and aiming a handgun at the camera. A typical "tough guy" pose. His cold glare is very chilling.

Thanks for the discription.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back