A Weekend Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

ooh, giant tic tacs! Never seen those here. I passed my driving theory test :) work have changed my hours to zero hour contract/3 days a week work so I don't know when I'm in next, might have a loooooooong weekend. I got my medical notes but there are no audiograms etc, just my baby notes, maybe it'll come in another package.

So far this weekend has been both good and bad. The bad is that since hubby gets up so early during the week, he does on the weekend as well, so he gets up at 5am and decides that we need to talk that early. I am exhausted.

The good - are ya ready for it?!!

Naisho did it!!!! My netbook is now working fine. We got everything cleaned up.

This weekend turned out good. Went to visit my cousin first time since my implant. And it was just really enjoyable to talk to him and catch up.. soo much easier to do than on paper or over the net. Was a good time. We played some wii and just relaxed.

Did manage to buy a new air mattress for my camping gear .. had to go back get an air pump since it wasnt included in the mattress box.. did get it so I had to pay a bit extra but it will be a good investment since my back is a bit wacko due to the hard surface.. and the mattress will help big time.. I cant wait to camp next weekend.. did grocery shopping a bit.. was gonna go to a baseball game tonite but there some rain.. so blah not worth it to go and get all drenched for a game that will be postponed for sure....

Dang. Why does a toothache happen only on weekends?
A friend offered to pull the offending tooth with a pair of pliers, but I passed. :lol:
Waiting for someone to come with something for the wonderful agony.

Friday eve: nothing at all :D Just chilling after loooong week at work and at fitness class. too much going on in my head those times...
Saturday: sleeping in, hairdressers, shopping, grocery & stuff I can't do during week days, evening at my friend's for party!
Today: paper work, paper work, looking for job and now online :D finally!

Friday night, had training from 5 to 9PM, then rented a scary movie and enjoyed it at home with wine.

Saturday..had class from 8 am to 1 PM and then came home to relax and do laundry.

Today...had class again from 8 AM to 1PM...waiting for my inlaws to bring my son back home. Will watch some NFL preseason games if any are on, clean up a bit, and cook dinner. If it is done raining at 7, my hubby, son and I will go check out a playground that was on sale on Craigslist for only $100. It is the good quality kind with the wood structures, slides, swings, rock wall and more. Usually they go for around $800 to $2,000. Hope it stops raining by then!

Friday eve: nothing at all :D Just chilling after loooong week at work and at fitness class. too much going on in my head those times...
Saturday: sleeping in, hairdressers, shopping, grocery & stuff I can't do during week days, evening at my friend's for party!
Today: paper work, paper work, looking for job and now online :D finally!

What kind of job are you looking for?

What kind of job are you looking for?

Over here we call it "administrative assistant" :D I am currently working but it's in the commercial field, which I don't like AT ALL! I'm looking into financial / banking or even legal field :cool2:

Wirelessly posted

I am so thrilled to finish my phlebotomy course this morning. Now, I am off to externship for my medical assistant program (still in school) when that's done it will be graduation and party time :D

Friday night, had training from 5 to 9PM, then rented a scary movie and enjoyed it at home with wine.

Saturday..had class from 8 am to 1 PM and then came home to relax and do laundry.

Today...had class again from 8 AM to 1PM...waiting for my inlaws to bring my son back home. Will watch some NFL preseason games if any are on, clean up a bit, and cook dinner. If it is done raining at 7, my hubby, son and I will go check out a playground that was on sale on Craigslist for only $100. It is the good quality kind with the wood structures, slides, swings, rock wall and more. Usually they go for around $800 to $2,000. Hope it stops raining by then!

whoa. that's pricey. I would build it myself

Over here we call it "administrative assistant" :D I am currently working but it's in the commercial field, which I don't like AT ALL! I'm looking into financial / banking or even legal field :cool2:

why you don't like it?

built or assemable it? :aw:

You want a swing? There I fixed it.
tree_swing_tire.jpg

You want a slide? There I fixed it.
mount-linden-water-slide-july-26-08.jpg

:lol:

I find it so funny. With IE Jiro's little doggy runs just so slow, with Google Chrome, he runs faster, but with Firefox, he's a little speed demon. Run doggy run!!!

I find it so funny. With IE Jiro's little doggy runs just so slow, with Google Chrome, he runs faster, but with Firefox, he's a little speed demon. Run doggy run!!!

I suppose.... Jiro doggy is chasing after Firefox :lol:

Attachments

• 61665565_2-Pictures-of-Backyard-Playgrounds-Swing-Sets-and-Play-Sets-for-all-yards-and-budgets.jpg
    61665565_2-Pictures-of-Backyard-Playgrounds-Swing-Sets-and-Play-Sets-for-all-yards-and-budgets.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 9
This is what it looks like...

$100. not bad. make sure bolts are good. I think it's good idea to use Loctite Red 271 for bolts and sand/recoat the wood.

Back