A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Last night I noticed a neighbor had their lit up Christmas tree in the front window of their home. It's too soon! :lol:
And I bet they take it down 12/26. :(

Last night I noticed a neighbor had their lit up Christmas tree in the front window of their home. It's too soon! :lol:

I have heard of some doing this when a family member is very sick and not expected to make it to the official holiday.

1ddc9c1021ec1680479e8dd8e80ea697.gif

hi.. my name is wafa
I want practice English on whatsapp
my number if anyone is interested will send in PM

I am
@Wafa you want to practice ASL?

How is your son doing by the way?
Hey, i'm practicing ASL but i need to practice written English. right now it's my husband typing for me =/

my son is doing great! thx for asking.
btw I'm an Arab woman =d

Yes, I sent a message to him wishing him Happy Thanksgiving and telling him we loved him. I don't know why you have a problem with it or why my post was taken down before he could see it.

Yes, I sent a message to him wishing him Happy Thanksgiving and telling him we loved him. I don't know why you have a problem with it or why my post was taken down before he could see it.
I thought you found him when you were looking for him. He doesn't come here. Otherwise he would have contacted you by now.

My pit bull always whines and cries every morning. Could never figure out why. Bathroom: check, food: check, attention: check, exercise: check

I thought you found him when you were looking for him. He doesn't come here. Otherwise he would have contacted you by now.
:( No, SilverRoxy. They still are somewhere. No one knows where they are - not his mom or us. I put a message on here just in case he logged on and did a search for his name or in case someone on here knows Jeremy. I just want him to know we love him.

:( No, SilverRoxy. They still are somewhere. No one knows where they are - not his mom or us. I put a message on here just in case he logged on and did a search for his name or in case someone on here knows Jeremy. I just want him to know we love him.
Have you ever stopped to think that maybe they do NOT want people to know where they're?? I am sure if they really wanted to talk you they would of found a way to reach you by now!

Back