A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I can't believe that Christmas season has started already. I am going to the store on Saturday (instead of Black Friday to avoid crowds) to buy lights for Christmas tree.

I know...I feel like because of the Election, November has been a constant blur.

My aunt saw the Christmas Tree at Trump Towers and she liked it . She will duplicate it by decoration.
Ah, got it. I'd like to see a picture of her tree when it's done.

giphy.gif

I can't believe that Christmas season has started already. I am going to the store on Saturday (instead of Black Friday to avoid crowds) to buy lights for Christmas tree.

I don't shopping in person on Black Friday and their crowd is too much for me to deal with it.

Last time was 2010.

I'm getting gift cards for my family - just keeping it simple and avoiding the malls at all costs (Although I got my mother an iPad pro last month). Today I got myself an early Christmas gift, an Olympic White Standard American Stratocaster with maple fret board.....

Laura

I'm getting gift cards for my family - just keeping it simple and avoiding the malls at all costs (Although I got my mother an iPad pro last month). Today I got myself an early Christmas gift, an Olympic White Standard American Stratocaster with maple fret board.....

Laura
Awesome! I learned you play guitar cool rock on chick!

Thanks Rio...:) I love Blues guitar (on electric guitars) I have a MIM Standard strat with a rosewood fret board in "Satin Blue Ocean Candy" so the Oly guitar should go nicely with that. I also have a classical guitar made in Mexico which is my primary instrument. At some point, I'll update to either another classical or have a Flamenco negra built. Right now, I plan to have fun with my strats. I may decide on getting a Telecaster but it depends on funds and whether or not I like the 2017 Fender line up.....

Thanks Rio...:) I love Blues guitar (on electric guitars) I have a MIM Standard strat with a rosewood fret board in "Satin Blue Ocean Candy" so the Oly guitar should go nicely with that. I also have a classical guitar made in Mexico which is my primary instrument. At some point, I'll update to either another classical or have a Flamenco negra built. Right now, I plan to have fun with my strats. I may decide on getting a Telecaster but it depends on funds and whether or not I like the 2017 Fender line up.....
You are welcome! I attempted to play guitar but it's not for me . I had a hard time coordinating my fingers in the strings. I had to sell my Yamaha acoustic guitar which was still new never been played much. Sold it to a guy who played guitar. I would love to learn to play drums like rock n roll style. I used to be around musicians a lot in the day.

My friend used to play in a band and his brother ended up getting signed and making it on MTV. I didn't care for his brother's band they all had big heads LOL

I would play drums like Tommy Lee

You are welcome! I attempted to play guitar but it's not for me . I had a hard time coordinating my fingers in the strings. I had to sell my Yamaha acoustic guitar which was still new never been played much. Sold it to a guy who played guitar. I would love to learn to play drums like rock n roll style. I used to be around musicians a lot in the day.

My friend used to play in a band and his brother ended up getting signed and making it on MTV. I didn't care for his brother's band they all had big heads LOL

I would play drums like Tommy Lee

I love the drums too but I suspect my parents would toss me out the window head first.... :) Electric drums look cool but I'd prefer the acoustic myself....

Someone was playing the drum at one of building at my condo but I guess people were complaining so much the person had to stop .

I love the drums too but I suspect my parents would toss me out the window head first.... :) Electric drums look cool but I'd prefer the acoustic myself....

I know the instrument with the worse reputation. I love to bang! LOL

A neighbor that was 90 yo lived close to the building asked me if I could hear the person playing the drum b/c it was really getting to her. So people living in the same building as the drum player really had to been getting fed up with it.

A neighbor that was 90 yo lived close to the building asked me if I could hear the person playing the drum b/c it was really getting to her. So people living in the same building as the drum player really had to been getting fed up with it.

Drummers can never bang in the own home .

My ex BF build a sound proof room it was awesome . Him and his band played loud and he can bang all he wants . It was nice :D

Drummers can never bang in the own home .

My ex BF build a sound proof room it was awesome . Him and his band played loud and he can bang all he wants . It was nice :D
I visited a guy I dated ,he was a blues singer and he build a sound proof room in his house so he and his wife could record their music . That would be hard to do at my condo . None of my neighbors complained about TV being too loud , when someone new move in I will tell them to let me know it my TV is too loud . I like to be on good terms with my neighbors .

I don't shopping in person on Black Friday and their crowd is too much for me to deal with it.

Last time was 2010.
Wow! That is long time ago! I think the last time was three years ago when I bought iPhone 5c.

I don't think that I've ever shopped on Black Friday.

I don't think that I've ever shopped on Black Friday.
I don't want to be black and blue so I don't even go into stores on Black Friday . It really should be 'Black and Blue Friday' the way people fight over an 'hot' item .

I visited a guy I dated ,he was a blues singer and he build a sound proof room in his house so he and his wife could record their music . That would be hard to do at my condo . None of my neighbors complained about TV being too loud , when someone new move in I will tell them to let me know it my TV is too loud . I like to be on good terms with my neighbors .
Sound proof rooms are awesome! Especially, for musicians heehee

Back