A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

i went there once. A day before black friday the saleman hold a brand new dishwasher which has discount and i paid at 5 am and left with no trouble.

3f6f59821f9e8ba9a8f1c8ada4ca631e.jpeg

Black Friday- think the last time I did was 20 years ago.... or thereabouts. It wasn't too bad where I lived then.

Vons grocery store (Safeway) $5 Friday !:D

Just .... ICK. Somebody tells us to carry on while..... well we all figured that out....icky. Gross.

Oh my goodness.. that looks sooo yum! That's one spot my friend and I missed when I was there in 2009. We went to Hiram's... (twice)- I cannot remember where else we ate though...:(.
It was very good! We're going back next week for TCS's birthday. Their bakery makes the cake. :drool:

So many good options on the menu, it's hard to decide. :lol:

It was very good! We're going back next week for TCS's birthday. Their bakery makes the cake. :drool:

So many good options on the menu, it's hard to decide. :lol:

Oh that is awesome! I'd love to get back down there some day. I know the family will be in Columbia for my niece's graduation. I wonder if I could sneak away and come down to Charleston...since my family keeps asking me "are you SURE you want to go to the graduation??" Their thinking is it will be too loud-- and honestly I'd probably not hear/understand anything being said anyway lol. I'll still go there since the family is staying at a rental house I believe.

*Does a happy dance*

All done helping/ doing it almost alone / my son build his lego trainset :applause:

Back