A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I'm surprised your apartment/condo doesn't have an inground sprinkler system?

I think most years they would not need it and it would just raise their fees to pay for it.

I think most years they would not need it and it would just raise their fees to pay for it.

Sprinklers at all of my apartments never had a separate fee. It was likely included with the rent itself or water in general anyway. Those two would be raised anyway regardless of what is or isn't being used.

I was a little surprised that there were no sprinklers but if there was an order not to use water due to the drought then I can understand it.

My thought was that since this is a condo (not rental) the cost of installing, maintaining and using sprinklers would have to be included when figuring what the condo fees would be.

Stayed home, but we went out to eat a lot, and finished watching all available episodes of Murdoch Mysteries.

Season 10 come on Canadian tv on October 10, but I don't know when we will be able to see it in the US. So I may be mourning the end of Murdoch more than the end of vacation.
Is the show on Netflix? I am glad that you enjoyed your time off!

Is the show on Netflix? I am glad that you enjoyed your time off!
I watch it on Acorn. I don't know if it's on Netfix too. I haven't yet found a search feature on Netflix and just keep scrolling through things to find something to watch.

I haven't yet found a search feature on Netflix and just keep scrolling through things to find something to watch.

Not sure what you use to watch Netflix but on the desktop at least, the search function is at the upper right corner on the left side of the notification icon (Bell shaped). I hate it because it blends quite a bit with Netflix's background so it takes a bit to find.

I haven't yet found a search feature on Netflix
For me, turn on your TV, Netflix box, open your Netflix profile, wait for the feature shows ect to come on screen, then hit "up" 1-2x on your controller and it will scroll you up to the search feature and other options. I also have a "return" button on my controller that takes me to the search feature too. Hope that works for you.

Not sure what you use to watch Netflix but on the desktop at least, the search function is at the upper right corner on the left side of the notification icon (Bell shaped). I hate it because it blends quite a bit with Netflix's background so it takes a bit to find.
On a Smart tv which I'm not used to yet either.

For me, turn on your TV, Netflix box, open your Netflix profile, wait for the feature shows ect to come on screen, then hit "up" 1-2x on your controller and it will scroll you up to the search feature and other options. I also have a "return" button on my controller that takes me to the search feature too. Hope that works for you.
Yes!! It worked. Now if I don't forget , our lives will be better!! :)

Yes!! It worked. Now if I don't forget , our lives will be better!! :)

Yay! Glad to hear it. I don't have a Smart TV (might not for years lol)... My aunt has index cards with directions- she did that for her tv, cable box and whatever else (oh... trying to get the DVD running...it's a pain on her set up); puts them in a drawer near the TV etc.

Fried eggs.

No, scrambled eggs.

Either way, my brain is either fried or scrambled. I'm too tired. Going home for the day !!

Going to start my medications soon.... I hope it helps for a start.

Back