A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Football season is here one more day and it's official!! Go Patriots!

Good morning to you all. Who will volunteer to mow my lawn today?

How many hours of sleep did you get? I need 10 hours of sleep to feel fine. I have been up all night. I will go to sleep in the afternoon.

I slept about 7 hours. I fell asleep earlier than usual from being so tired from a good-sized sunburn yesterday. I broke in the new Lobster suntan lotion. :)

Vacation is over! So fine but a little sad.
Where did you go?
Not me! lol
I slept about 7 hours. I fell asleep earlier than usual from being so tired from a good-sized sunburn yesterday. I broke in the new Lobster suntan lotion. :)
I hope you get a beautiful tan soon. I never get tan after I get sunburn. I usually put aloe on my sunburn to relieve the itch.

Where did you go?

Not me! lol

I hope you get a beautiful tan soon. I never get tan after I get sunburn. I usually put aloe on my sunburn to relieve the itch.
Stayed home, but we went out to eat a lot, and finished watching all available episodes of Murdoch Mysteries.

Season 10 come on Canadian tv on October 10, but I don't know when we will be able to see it in the US. So I may be mourning the end of Murdoch more than the end of vacation.

Wow ! You're lucky to have a lawn that need mowing , our lawn looked like hay what left of it. Someone is messing with the rain department forget to turn our on.

Wow ! You're lucky to have a lawn that need mowing, our lawn looked like hay what left of it. Someone is messing with the rain department forget to turn our on.

I'm surprised your apartment/condo doesn't have an inground sprinkler system?

Back