A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Ok I will make a thread of my pics

Do you know the difference between bird flu and swine flu?

One requires a tweetment and the other requires an oinkment.

giphy.gif

I was looking at my screen like euhm, so you're really saying you'd just put out an ad for your late brothers kids...

Sure hope it was just a scam.

What a rough time lately. Just got custody of my kids unexpectedly on Friday, and now scrambling to get them enrolled for school on the 29th! And I have no birth certificates or shot records. Plus they need clothes!! What's up with the no jeans dress code for middle school?!? And not high school?!!? Making so many mistakes lately with the stress.

What a rough time lately. Just got custody of my kids unexpectedly on Friday, and now scrambling to get them enrolled for school on the 29th! And I have no birth certificates or shot records. Plus they need clothes!! What's up with the no jeans dress code for middle school?!? And not high school?!!? Making so many mistakes lately with the stress.
:hug:

Is it a good thing, though, to have custody?

:hug:

Is it a good thing, though, to have custody?
Yeah, at least two of them ;) The oldest seems to be hell bent on torturing me. I had to adjust her attitude a bit today. I understand her point of view, but she seems to enjoy making bad decisions. I gave her a bit of rope today as well, so we'll see if she acts responsibly or not.

Feels good to have football back SNF preseason Jax vs Cle lol

Excited for regular football season to begin very soon!
One more last preseason game and the real stuff begins whoo hoo! Go Patriots!

Excited for regular football season to begin very soon!
One more last preseason game and the real stuff begins whoo hoo! Go Patriots!

Have been wondering for some time how did you happen to get started rooting for the Patriots? Their home is such a distance from where you now live.

I happen to get more enjoyment out of watching games that do not include a team I am rooting for.

Back