A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Yep .... that's me :D

xrK7SX9.jpg
Great shirt

We should make a "cool t-shirts" thread. Somebody do it since I'm on my phone now.

Have been wondering for some time how did you happen to get started rooting for the Patriots? Their home is such a distance from where you now live.

I happen to get more enjoyment out of watching games that do not include a team I am rooting for.
Keep wondering :D

Not exactly insomnia here, but I also have a habit of waking up at weird hours, or just not sleeping enough
What she said. Insomnia. You might not know it but it's insomnia. I'm one of them. :neutral: :zzz:

Strategic application of a two-by-four usually cures my insomnia.

Hmm I can sleep again if I want to, just tend to not want to.

Quite a number of years ago I got tired of laying down on the couch to watch TV and then waking up in the wee hours still needing to get ready for bed. I then bought another TV and put it in the bedroom. Changed timing to getting ready for bed in the early evening and do my TV watching in the bedroom. What then messed up is in the morning because I was is still going to sleep (at different hours different days) earlier than is reasonable in the evening. I have not gotten it to change and am often awake very early. Sometimes I can go back to sleep but not always.

Back