A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Why is it when I get ready to VP someone, hubby decided it's time for bed? The computer and webcam are in the bedroom. No A/C means no covers, meaning no VP calls. Sent the friend a message on FB explaining why I can't call, but still.

Why is it when I get ready to VP someone, hubby decided it's time for bed? The computer and webcam are in the bedroom. No A/C means no covers, meaning no VP calls. Sent the friend a message on FB explaining why I can't call, but still.

think he doesnt want you to VP with anyone?

think he doesnt want you to VP with anyone?

Sounds about right. I could understand if it was a guy, but this was a lady and she had called just as we were sitting down to dinner. Ah well, she will call tomorrow. She's been sick and is staying home from work. She messed her back up a few years ago in a car accident and we were helping each other with pain relief options with no medicine.

Ahhhh- enjoying a nice tall cold glass of my Silk brand, Dark Chocolate Almond Milk. Mmmmmmmm

Got to wrap son's ankle up with an ace bandage. He was walking behind hubby and trying to get hubby to move faster. Hubby decided to stop quickly and son twisted his ankle between hubby's big foot and the curb. We have iced it and now he's wrapping it and will sleep with it elevated. He was wearing a pair of boots at the time. First twisted ankle he's ever had.

Son's ankle is better.

Gotta go fix dinner. Can't believe it's late already. Geez!! The day went by too fast.

my cat Knitty is acting like she's on speed :hmm:

she's jumping all over the place and growling nonstop.

Son's ankle is better.

Gotta go fix dinner. Can't believe it's late already. Geez!! The day went by too fast.

Hate fixing dinner late. That's why I started fixing 2 dinners on Sundays.

Only 6:30 here. :aw:

Yeah - it was 6:30 when I did the post. MIL prefers that I have our dinner done and cleaned up by 6:30 so she can fix hers. I was late since I was here on AD. We just finished eating and my mother is cleaning up now.

Here's something I read in a book I have. The World according to Mr. Rogers, Important things to remember.

We want to raise our children so that they can take a sense of pleasure in both their own heritage and the diversity of others.

I love MAC computers! I wish, can afford one:giggle:

can't stop laughing about a comment i saw on youtube.. stalkers are funny sometimes

I had a friend of mine get kicked out of the ER because there was too many people in there and she had a cup of Starbucks coffee in her hand. She went to the ER because her grandmother had a heart attack. Funny thing is, she is a musician that's done one album and is currently working on another. When she told me this, I was like do wha?

Sounds about right. I could understand if it was a guy, but this was a lady and she had called just as we were sitting down to dinner. Ah well, she will call tomorrow. She's been sick and is staying home from work. She messed her back up a few years ago in a car accident and we were helping each other with pain relief options with no medicine.

:hmm:...Kristina...he might be "jealous"..or even somewhat worried....he's hearing...and ur deaf, and becoming more and more immersed in the deaf culture....

Looking forward to going to my brother and his girlfriend's house tmw night for dinners and drinks. We will hang out in their hot tub with beer all night! :)

Back