A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

While I was making dinner, I had a different friend call on my P3. Hubby was at computer again, freaked out with the flashing light, but answered the call. Bless his heart, he tried real hard to sign who he was and what I was doing. He then called my son in for help, and son was able to let this person know what was going on. I was proud of hubby for trying so hard. HE then asked me later how to do it right so that he could practice. I made a little video for him. (and no, I will not post it. Too embarrassed still). He has watched the video and was practicing. He wants me to do some other short little phrases for him. He is now showing a willingness to learn.

Last edited:
Sammy is beginning to act very weird. He has been crying like crazy, following me like crazy and has now decided to lay on my right foot. He very purposely moved my left foot out of the way so he could be literally on my right foot. I know it's my right knee that is the one that gives out. I wonder, is he trying to tell me something?

Sammy is beginning to act very weird. He has been crying like crazy, following me like crazy and has now decided to lay on my right foot. He very purposely moved my left foot out of the way so he could be literally on my right foot. I know it's my right knee that is the one that gives out. I wonder, is he trying to tell me something?

Possibly. Animals pick up on cues faster than humans do. A dog can have an entire conversation without uttering a single bark, wimper, or whine.

Wirelessly posted

I been quiet most of the evening

Last edited:
it's the dull points that wait a whine the eventually sink in and hurt the most. I got stabbed in the face with a dull pencil i was holding. Im not he most graceful of the human race.

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

I'm on vacation going south. Me, my gf, and my dog. What could be better? 1 week, on the beach, nature hikes, sun sets over the ocean... Ahhhhhh

I'm on vacation going south. Me, my gf, and my dog. What could be better? 1 week, on the beach, nature hikes, sun sets over the ocean... Ahhhhhh

Lucky you! I can't go on a vacation until 2013...

Gawd - I live near the beach and don't go there. I like to drive by and smell the salt air and I see great sunrises and sunsets out my window. I love Florida!!

Have a great vacation.

This is so shocking for me. I have thick hair, but not too bad. I mean, I can wrap a standard size ponytail band only twice around a ponytail. Well, I normally leave my hair down after a shower since I hate the ridges that you get with the ponytail band. This morning was not a good morning. I showered at 6am, by 9 when I was getting the final prep done for church, my hair was still wet and the house was warm. I put it into a ponytail. Well, I just pulled down the ponytail and my hair is still wet where the band was and for a good 2 more inches on either side.

I have a blow-dryer, but no outlets in the bathroom and it's too hot with no working A/C in the house to use it in the bedroom.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
This is so shocking for me. I have thick hair, but not too bad. I mean, I can wrap a standard size ponytail band only twice around a ponytail. Well, I normally leave my hair down after a shower since I hate the ridges that you get with the ponytail band. This morning was not a good morning. I showered at 6am, by 9 when I was getting the final prep done for church, my hair was still wet and the house was warm. I put it into a ponytail. Well, I just pulled down the ponytail and my hair is still wet where the band was and for a good 2 more inches on either side.

I have a blow-dryer, but no outlets in the bathroom and it's too hot with no working A/C in the house to use it in the bedroom.

You have thick hair? I know what you mean, got thick hair myself.

I have thick hair also. I will wash it in the morning then put it in a scrunchie. My hair is still damp in the evening.

Going to bed early - so bored out of my skull I am falling asleep.

No !! We'll entertain you !!

What is a vampire's favorite candy?

What do ghosts drink at breakfast?

What do birds give out on Halloween eve?

No !! We'll entertain you !!

What is a vampire's favorite candy?

What do ghosts drink at breakfast?

What do birds give out on Halloween eve?

No idea of those, I got a bunch of others.

1. What is a Mummy's favorite type of music?

2. What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?

3. What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?

4. What happens when 2 vampires meet?

5. What kind of key does a skeleton use?

6. What is a ghosts favorite sale?

7. What's a ghosts favorite desert.

8. What's a monsters favorite desert?

9. What do they teach in a witch's school?

10. What do you call a witch's garage?

11. What did the bird say on Halloween?

12. Where do ghosts go for fun?

1. Wrap
2. A Sand-witch
3. He is mist
4. It is love at fist bite!
5. The skeleton key
6. A white sale!
7. Boo-berry pie
8. I-scream!
9. Spelling