A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Oh yucky. I'm on my iPad and I can't even scroll on the picture, I've got to scroll on the side of it. :lol:

Nothing scary just a beanie baby spider ;)

Ordered a couple of these off Ebay earlier to use on Halloween :laugh2:
5155044563_64584632f9_z.jpg

Too cute! What's in the stretch of your entire yard not scary enough? :giggle:

An interesting thing happened this morning. There was this woman who was looking for Adams, and since I was deaf, and I told her so, and to my very great surprise, she finger-spelled what she was looking for, and that made it far easier to tell her where to go (We were standing on Madison; Adams was just a block north). That experience was totally unexpected.

This particular pothole a couple of blocks over really worries me, given the ability it has to make a major dent in a bicycle:

That's why I try to avoid going on Lunt Ave with my backup bicycle.

This remind I have to call about the hole in street , it looks like road is caving in . This happen to one road that was new , the city use some cheap crap and a part of the road just started to cave in and it had to be done over.

My job gave me an iPad and Mac laptop to use until the end of the school year. I am really liking the iPad better than my Adroid tablet. Using the iPad now...cool.

My job gave me an iPad and Mac laptop to use until the end of the school year. I am really liking the iPad better than my Adroid tablet. Using the iPad now...cool.

I agree. I used to have a Samsung Galaxy tablet. iPad is vastly better.

Your lil one is stalking you! :P

WG4SlOA.jpg
One of my favorite videos/gif lmao.

I really want to get a galaxy (phone, tablet, phablet-- one of 'em) if only to compare to the ipad. Right now I have both an iPad (got in 2012) and an Android phone (which is at least 3-4 years old now and starting to fade I think)

I love love love my IPad. I added a keyboard to mine about a year ago and I love it even more.

One of my favorite videos/gif lmao.

I really want to get a galaxy (phone, tablet, phablet-- one of 'em) if only to compare to the ipad. Right now I have both an iPad (got in 2012) and an Android phone (which is at least 3-4 years old now and starting to fade I think)

Since AT&T bought Alltel out (I've had Alltel for years) they sent the papers out to choose a new AT&T cell and they'll ship right before they change over to the 4G network and I signed up for a Galaxy S4.

I hope to eventually drop T-Mobile... might be time to as I've been with them over 20 years or so. Will have to wait til I get a job and/or get my finances in order- til then.. no luxuries for me.

My neighbor asked me yesterday if I would take her dog out mid day. I declined , bec it's 104 degrees here and too hot for any dog to go for a walk. Her dog is little fluffy white fur boy. He can burn his paws. She didn't like my answer best to be safe than sorry.

I think your answer was very smart.

Back