A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I have true Minnesota blood. Anything above 80 is already too hot for me :) but then again we have severe sub-zero temps at times. Like -30. I remember the year of (I think) 1997 when it stayed sub-zero for 14 straight days. It WAS cold!! They even made t-shirts out of that. LOL

not sure if asked this but my neighbour selfish man he let his bamboo grow so much it 9ft tall and sent suckers all over place in others gardens I am trying find way of get rid of them..i wait until he go out and sling sea water on them but not working anymore..i known him 8years only found out other day he fluent signer but he never use it with me.any ides how get rid of it digging not an option..Leaves his water feature on all night so think need pee he so awkward

Enjoy my day at work :) I start college Monday night

Yes, phlebotomy. Now she's going for nursing.

I used to be a career student. Which is probably one reason I have no desire to "hit the books" again.

I went back to school part time some years ago for IT stuff. Didn't do anything to further my career but I at least have better computer/networking knowledge. I wouldn't mind going back to school again, but it'd have to be for something fun! :) I'm too old to want to sit through boring classes. It never hurts to learn something new, no matter what, though.

I wouldn't mind going back to school... more so now because you can access things online and even entire classes.

Shel may or may not be thinking of Reba who recently graduated too.

I thought you finished college?

Let me clear the record, my medical assistant degree is worthless. The school went bankrupt. I did graduate in 2010. It's been a long time since , I stepped in a college.

I can only speak for me. Whoever, recently graduated no idea who that was here.

A teacher once told me, " education is never ending"

Back