A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

goose-island-beer.jpg

goose%20island%20taps.jpg

I went out to put more water in the birdbath and found an apple that been all chewed up in the water . Some wiseass squirrel ate a green apple and spit it out in the birdbath ! I wonder if the squirrel was hoping the water would make the apple taste better or it was trying to made apple cider .

I went out to put more water in the birdbath and found an apple that been all chewed up in the water . Some wiseass squirrel ate a green apple and spit it out in the birdbath ! I wonder if the squirrel was hoping the water would make the apple taste better or it was trying to made apple cider .

Or maybe it dropped it when it heard you coming out.

I am going to get a good night sleep after, working nonstop interpreting for a hospital patient. I love it!

I am going to start prerequisites in nursing this fall .

9.40pm off to bed or go down to beach watch shooting starts...I hope you all get them but I don't know how it works they may shot off somewhere else before it your night

Getting prettied up to go to the After Show Party. Well, as prettied up as I tend to get in my "old" age.

I am not looking forward to going back to work on Friday[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

I got back from a long vacation in CA. My family and I stayed in LA, SD, Morro Bay and SF for 15 days. We had a blast!!!! I am sad that I am back to work today. :(

ff back where have you been.Hope all is well..

I am wondering if anyone from Florida...I want take daughter to disney waterworld all those places but not be driving would there be busses that just go up and down dropping and picking up..They did in LA

Back