A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
wwwwooooowwwwww...... 5:30am.... just got home from DPHH a very short while ago... awesome fun as always. made several new friends. saw an ADer (Driving Daisy) there. :cool2:
How did your comedian side go, Jiro? Did you rock the audience? Do share!

And by the way, how was your shitty work performance review? Shitty as always?

Guess Jiro has to somehow eat the lemons or whoever has to do it.. lol *whistles*

:dizzy: I'm still fooked up from last nite.... and no it's not from alcohol. I'm too poor to get wasted. I spent $65 on just 6 alcohols! Bought alcohol for each good friend :)

:wave: hellooooooo everyone! just thought I'd stop by for a brief chat about nothingness before I go out :)

going to a friend's house to have a dance mat challenge! I ROCK on the dance mat!

Back to sleep? isn't it like 4pm where you are? you feeling okay?

Back to sleep? isn't it like 4pm where you are? you feeling okay?

it's almost 3pm :lol: and yes I'm feeling ok but just TIRED! I came home at 5am last nite from partttyyyiiiinnnnnngggggggggg :rockon:

awww! not cut out for the party lifestyle like us youngens? :P

LOL, I need to get out more. I hardly go out drinking and partayyy...
glad u had a good time jiro!!

awww! not cut out for the party lifestyle like us youngens? :P

gerg.gif

LOL, I need to get out more. I hardly go out drinking and partayyy...
glad u had a good time jiro!!

try to attend bunch of events! This month is extremely busy for me. I have several more events to attend :dizzy:

AD Meet, Motorcycle Expo :D, comedy stand-up (yes I'm performing), and few other deaf events :dizzy:

try to attend bunch of events! This month is extremely busy for me. I have several more events to attend :dizzy:

AD Meet, Motorcycle Expo :D, comedy stand-up (yes I'm performing), and few other deaf events :dizzy:
The AD meet is the biggest yet....

welcome back! welcome back! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back