A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am off from work in an hour. I start my classes tonight first day of school:)

:eek: Wow that is the best gif I have ever seen, man, I feel old. I was 18 in 2005 :shock:

Huh? I think this gif is not the best one. The other gifs were the best one that are gone by my other buddy's old hosting that held tons of gifs. They are gone for good. thats OK. Past is past. :giggle:

More people going to "youtube" nowaday. back in our time, we made our own gifs.

Huh? I think this gif is not the best one. The other gifs were the best one that are gone by my other buddy's old hosting that held tons of gifs. They are gone for good. thats OK. Past is past. :giggle:

More people going to "youtube" nowaday. back in our time, we made our own gifs.
Sorry the year 2005 makes me think that I was young back then, it is when I graduated from high school :P I'm soon to be 23 years old this august, you do the math.

When I was 18, the internet wasn't.... or if it was, it was VERY new. Gosh that was a long time ago. :giggle:

When I was 18, the internet wasn't.... or if it was, it was VERY new. Gosh that was a long time ago. :giggle:

Ah I remember my preteen days, dial up AOL and chat rooms for teens :)

I even thought @hotmail.com was @hotmale.com for a good while.

Ah.. memories, :laugh2:

Ah I remember my preteen days, dial up AOL and chat rooms for teens :)

I even thought @hotmail.com was @hotmale.com for a good while.

Ah.. memories, :laugh2:

Preteen days? Shaun Cassidy, The Partridge Family, Elvis Presley, Donny Osmond's Puppy Love. :giggle:

No computer in house or even thought of for home use. Not even a VCR. Heaven forbid, it was 8-track tapes and 33 rpm records or 45 rpm records. Cassettes were the new thing. No cable and no satellite. In the news was the S.A.L.T. talks. (Strategic Arms Liberation Talks).

Preteen days? Shaun Cassidy, The Partridge Family, Elvis Presley, Donny Osmond's Puppy Love. :giggle:

No computer in house or even thought of for home use. Not even a VCR. Heaven forbid, it was 8-track tapes and 33 rpm records or 45 rpm records. Cassettes were the new thing. No cable and no satellite. In the news was the S.A.L.T. talks. (Strategic Arms Liberation Talks).

Wow.. hm.. (pats you on the back) you have my sympathies ;)

I bet the next generation will be patting my back :P technology is on a rampage!

Wow.. hm.. (pats you on the back) you have my sympathies ;)

I bet the next generation will be patting my back :P technology is on a rampage!

My kids do ask what I did for leisure during the afternoons, since there was "nothing" decent on TV, no VCR's or DVD's, or computers and only the radio.

They cringed when I said afternoons were spent doing homework and studying for the daily pop quizes we had. I also gladly did housework while my mother was working and usually had dinner ready for when she got home. Such a good daughter I was...... Well, in her mind that is. :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back