A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed! But I'll see how it plays out. So far nothing bad has happened. I tend to avoid trouble anyway. But you never know, one little thing could bother them and they will use it against me as a worker.......

Neither did I until the last couple of months. I have been getting friend requests from them.

why don't you place them on certain list with certain privacy privilege?

The other day, I looked over all of my hearing test results and my mother was amazed. She never kept up with it, it was my father's responsibility as he had the hearing loss and understood more than she.

In a span of 3 years, I went from moderate, to moderately severe to severe to profound to total deaf.

My son is at a mild to moderate and daughter is at mild.

sounds like deafness is genetic in your family

sounds like deafness is genetic in your family

It seems so. I know the kids and I have sensineural loss in both ears and my father's was a loss as a result of high fevers as a child and contracting malaria during the Korean War.

I just took a dump and was reading magazine on which gun to buy. Thinking of Remington 870 and/or Ruger cockless revolver. it's so "cheap" to buy shotgun.

and now here I am.... burning Windows 7 to dvd....

:iough:

I was thinking the same thing....

Just WHY did we have to know that Jiro?!

hey not my fault! I was just answering OB's question.

its 3am over here and I woke up and now I can't sleep, FML

:wave: hi peeps! anyone around to chat? I'm bored and the prospect of talking about nothing for a while gets me excited :P

Guess not... looks like im gunna have to talk about nothing to myself :(

I have something juicy :lol: Gosh! On fb, my friend added someone I had a fling (hs prom) with as buddy :shock: (this happened 21 years ago) :P

YAY! finally! a friend!!!! and wow! what a small world! does your friend know about this little fling? :giggle:

Seems Ocean got some heat from someone ( in a good way, I mean!!) lol oh boy should be interesting to see the reply.. hahaha

Anyways, just done signing some papers for the apt and etc.. gotta wait till Jan 15th to move.. grrrrr.. cant even move my boxes in there earlier to protect them for a while .. oh well!!!

YAY! finally! a friend!!!! and wow! what a small world! does your friend know about this little fling? :giggle:

I am turning bright RED! Yes, she witnessed it:shock::eek3: She won't tell me EVERYTHING til this day! I was sooo drunk at prom night, in high school.

Seems Ocean got some heat from someone ( in a good way, I mean!!) lol oh boy should be interesting to see the reply.. hahaha

Anyways, just done signing some papers for the apt and etc.. gotta wait till Jan 15th to move.. grrrrr.. cant even move my boxes in there earlier to protect them for a while .. oh well!!!

Sharky, I was intoxicated that I blanked out and the last memory I had was me and him in the elevator going up :lol:

Sharky, I am sure the move will go well :hug:

She witnessed it? :naughty: never had you down as an exhibitionist :giggle:

It was an exhibtionist, oh gosh!! My past is creeping up on me:eek3: I supposedly, did stuff in view at the hotel party. Like, I said, was so drunk don't remember. Til ,this day she won't tell me! I don't like FB anymore :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back