A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe! cool! yeah, Im always a bit dubious about online shopping for that reason!! I guess that's the price you have to pay for having better 'assets' lol

It's from Forever21, you all got that over the pond? I tried it all on, they all work *does the happy dance*, and this REALLY cute jacket fits perfect however when I tried it on, I realized I looked like one of those flashers selling watches :giggle:

Krispy Kremes, tight tops and riding people instead of reindeers. Its all the proof you need...

Krispy Kremes, tight tops and riding people instead of reindeers. Its all the proof you need...

:laugh2: just not a person who ATE too many Krispy Kremes wearing a tight top riding a reindeer!

It's from Forever21, you all got that over the pond? I tried it all on, they all work *does the happy dance*, and this REALLY cute jacket fits perfect however when I tried it on, I realized I looked like one of those flashers selling watches :giggle:

nope :( we dont have that... hehe good work on the flasher coat! im sure it looks cute... you never know, you could start a new trend!

only in Jiro Land and ain't nothing like it! :cool2:

Christmas_donkey.JPG

:rofl2: donkeyboy santa, where's sharky?:giggle:

so I'm back. just did a weekly maintenance on my bike every friday. all good for next week! :cool2:

Jiro you sure like your bike like I like my basketball (...impatiently waiting for time to leave to tonights game)

*sighs*

:P Wish I could drive so I can get a bike or a car. Look like I am stuck with backpacking, bicycle or a boat.

Jiro you sure like your bike like I like my basketball (...impatiently waiting for time to leave to tonights game)

who you rooting for?

*sighs*

:P Wish I could drive so I can get a bike or a car. Look like I am stuck with backpacking, bicycle or a boat.

now's a time to start! :cool2:

umm not too far behind you souggy.. every time i go to my eye appointments.. those glasses get thicker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back