A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a bad day? Go home, sleep and it will be new day.

Having a bad day? Go home, sleep and it will be new day.

Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing makes up for having a bad cup of coffee. Especially if it's the first cup of the day. That ought to be golden each and every time.

seeing as this is a thread about nothing, I thought I'd chime in and say that I ate a yummy snowman shaped Krispy Kreme doughnut just now! it was LUSH!!!! :P
oooohhhh and Im really excited about getting a :naughty: christmas outfit!

Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing makes up for having a bad cup of coffee. Especially if it's the first cup of the day. That ought to be golden each and every time.

damn right! :mad2: I demand compensation!

seeing as this is a thread about nothing, I thought I'd chime in and say that I ate a yummy snowman shaped Krispy Kreme doughnut just now! it was LUSH!!!! :P

I am shocked. I did not know England had Krispy Kreme! They seem to all be going out here.

Forgot to say, my daughter gave me Zebra colored shoelaces, and my husband bought a pair of coal black Chuck Taylors to go with them. So I think that is my Christmas outfit. Along with the fa la la la la socks my other daugter gave me. Bliss.

ew. do not want!

make sure to look for Jiro-Approved sticker on that merchandise :cool2:

Wow, Krispy Kreme... it was shut down in my town a while ago. Missed it :(

KK was shutdown in my local town here about 3 years ago. lol

Wow, Krispy Kreme... it was shut down in my town a while ago. Missed it :(

what do you usually get from there? and what was it replaced with?

hehe yep! we have Krispy Kreme here! There's not that many of them though, its a relatively new franchise in england i think!

And I will indeed look for your approval on my christmas outfit! infact, maybe you can find one for me? Im open to suggestions...

I was thinking the same as Botts, didn't know they had em out there! Urgh, Lianne!!!! Now I'm wanting Krispy Kreme :(

My new clothes arrived yesterday from Macy's and they all fit, yay! I needed a new "wardrobe" and had yet to use my giftcards from previous birthdays :giggle:

haha sorry, I have a dozen (minus a few that have been eaten :P ) shall I post you some?

hehe yep! we have Krispy Kreme here! There's not that many of them though, its a relatively new franchise in england i think!

And I will indeed look for your approval on my christmas outfit! infact, maybe you can find one for me? Im open to suggestions...
will you be my reindeer?

My Christmas Outfit.

30l2wl4.jpg

what exactly does that entail?

well I have to ride you to deliver toys! ho ho ho! damn recession... my Santa sled and 8 reindeer got repo'ed! :mad2:

what do you usually get from there? and what was it replaced with?

The building been vacant since, I just get a local donut but haven't eat in a while thou.

Christmas_donkey.JPG

How about this? Cute or what?!!!!!!!!

P.s. Loving the socks Botts! and the connies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back