A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added a real lemon to my protein shake it doesn't taste bad

That is wrong in so many level. Since New Englander are more into Dunkin Donut.

Krispy Kreme is a southern thing.

Yes, but Lianne is neither of those, she is from Merry Old England.

Yes, but Lianne is neither of those, she is from Merry Old England.

i know, that's what so wrong about it LOL That KK is taking over Old England instead of Dunkin Donut

I guess since hardly anyone in New England likes KK, They head over to Old England instead.

For World Cup Futbol next year USA 1st game against England for anybody who cares at all.

i know, that's what so wrong about it LOL That KK is taking over Old England instead of Dunkin Donut

Oh!! I was just saddened our Krispy Creme closed. Better for my weight anyway.

Now i want timbits.

Damnit!

timbits2.jpg

For World Cup Futbol next year USA 1st game against England for anybody who cares at all.

So will Beckham be going home to play against his own country, or is this a different sport your are talking about?

They look great.

tim-hortons-coffee.jpg

A picture of a double-double...

375icecap.jpg

Iced capp.

Americans say that Tim Hortons' taste like they're chemically-laced... but again we complain that Star Bucks is too sweet, same with Dunkin' Donuts being too sweet as well.

tim-hortons-coffee.jpg

A picture of a double-double...

375icecap.jpg

Iced capp.

Americans say that Tim Hortons' taste like they're chemically-laced... but again we complain that Star Bucks is too sweet, same with Dunkin' Donuts being too sweet as well.

I spent years on the border with Mexico, and the pastry and cookies there are much less sweet, so I learned to like that. I think I would love Tim Hortons.

I've always felt dunkin donuts is too dry for me. but it is great to dunk your coffee with. Starbuck coffee is too bitter. Homemade coffee is better

What do they have to say about KK? New Englanders have told me they felt KK is too sweet and greasy.

Guess you guys don't know how to have fun, you all need pacifiers!

KK is pretty sweet and greasy, but by the time they came here, Dunkin Donuts was already gone.

We don't have many donut shops in Iowa.

So will Beckham be going home to play against his own country, or is this a different sport your are talking about?

Yeah, Im sure Beckham will play if he ain't injured (seems to get some kind of injury every year) he will go play for Real Madrid for the winter now that MLS is over with for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back