A Motorcycle Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

My Butty Buddy:

Attachments

• buttybuddy1.jpg
    buttybuddy1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 8
  • buttybuddy2.jpg
    buttybuddy2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 7
Endemic, you have a very cool series of pictures. They would make a nice slide show. :)

My Butty Buddy:

Reba - couple questions

what's that on the seat in 1st pix? and what's that marking in middle of seat in your 2nd pix? It looks like a pink heart

so all you guys ride harleys and sportbikes?

im not feeling in the mood to read this whole thread,

no cafe bikes?!

no cafe bikes?!

I ride dual-sport bike :wave:

cafe bike? I don't think any of us has one but I surely would like to own one just to commute around in NYC. There are dozens of them here.

I ride dual-sport bike :wave:

cafe bike? I don't think any of us has one but I surely would like to own one just to commute around in NYC. There are dozens of them here.

daulsports are pretty fun. i just hate the suspension/gear ratios in traffic.

you should try building one, its pretty easy and cheap. build up from a CB or something.

daulsports are pretty fun. i just hate the suspension/gear ratios in traffic.
that's why I adjusted it for city setting. That's the beaut about my bike. easily adjustable for any scenarios. My bike's perfect for NYC cuz it can eat any nasty potholes here. For other bikes - it will give you a jolt bad enough for you to think if you should see a chiropractor or not :lol:

you should try building one, its pretty easy and cheap. build up from a CB or something.
I would like to but I live at condo so it's hard to do that without a private garage.

that's why I adjusted it for city setting. That's the beaut about my bike. easily adjustable for any scenarios. My bike's perfect for NYC cuz it can eat any nasty potholes here. For other bikes - it will give you a jolt bad enough for you to think if you should see a chiropractor or not :lol:

I would like to but I live at condo so it's hard to do that without a private garage.

what kind of daulsprt?
yeah, potholes suck here too, esp at night.
on a small light bike it sucks more

just work on your bike in the kitchen with some card board boxes..... lol

what kind of daulsprt?
yeah, potholes suck here too, esp at night.
on a small light bike it sucks more

just work on your bike in the kitchen with some card board boxes..... lol

I have 2003 BMW F650GS

no cafe bikes?!

what is a cafe bike? never heard that term. my bike is in my avatar.
<------

well that figures, perfect for the street.

my friend had a new ktm exc530, way different

both street and offroad :cool2:

KTM EXC530? It should be able to handle it just fine. He can simply change gear ratio for it and get extra torque for city setting.

lol. I definitely can't ride a larger bike because I'm relatively a small person :lol: but there are some smaller sport touring bikes out there that is suitable for my size such as Honda ST1300 or Kawasaki Concours or Yamaha FJR1300.

But.... I have my eyes dead-set on late 90's or early 2000's BMW R1200 or R1150. It's got nice airheads and it's simply reliable and easy to repair. It can eat the fuel of any quality. The reason why I want 1000cc is because I would love to go on long trips but riding at 65+ mph with 650cc is unpleasant. It vibrates too much. I wouldn't mind 800cc. My hands and feet get kinda numb and I get tingling sensation for probably a good 30 min after long riding on my bike.
Do you have running boards and throttle rocker or cruise control? They can help reduce the numbness. I've noticed a difference since I got my running boards and throttle rocker.

Back