A Motorcycle Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

EOD ANDROS robot and control board:

yike! If I ever come across to people like them at war zone... *run away*

EOD inert displays of initiators, explosives, mines, mortars, etc:

Attachments

• bbexplosivestable.jpg
    bbexplosivestable.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 3
  • bbinertdisplays.jpg
    bbinertdisplays.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bbinertmaterials.jpg
    bbinertmaterials.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 4
  • bbinitiators.jpg
    bbinitiators.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 4
EOD vehicle, protective gear, and other robots:

Attachments

• bbmiscgear.jpg
    bbmiscgear.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2
  • bbvehicle.jpg
    bbvehicle.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2
  • bbgear.jpg
    bbgear.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 2
yike! If I ever come across to people like them at war zone... *run away*
There is an old saying in the military:

"If you ever see an EOD guy running, follow him as fast as you can!"

There is an old saying in the military:

"If you ever see an EOD guy running, follow him as fast as you can!"

funny_bomb_squad_tshirt.jpg

has anyone been to spa with hydrotherapy shower room where it has different water settings that mimics amazon rainfall, hurricane, soothing waterfall, etc.?

yea it was like that for me on the way home :lol:

has anyone been to spa with hydrotherapy shower room where it has different water settings that mimics amazon rainfall, hurricane, soothing waterfall, etc.?

yea it was like that for me on the way home :lol:
I'm glad that you got home safely. Wow!

I'm glad that you got home safely. Wow!

oh no no - it was therapeutical! :lol:

I've done dozens of rain riding but this one was very erratic. I used hydrotherapy shower room example because during my commute, the rain situation changed every several minutes. It went from light drizzling to brief downpour to hurricane-like wind to light drizzling to rainfall that feels like needles falling on you.

bleh.. I forgot to file a complaint last nite. I'll have to try and remember to do it today after work. Yesterday - I was on the way home. I'm on WSH (West Side Highway) in NYC and it's 4-wide lanes. This commercial van on the far left suddenly veered to right and I had to brake hard. I was directly next to his right. I could not believe his reckless action. I was furious and I was tailing behind him and he was recklessly changing lanes all over and both of his side mirrors were broken :mad2: I followed him to record the information because it had "How's my driving? call ----".

I got everything down and now I just gotta call the number to file the complaint. :mad2:

bleh.. I forgot to file a complaint last nite. I'll have to try and remember to do it today after work. Yesterday - I was on the way home. I'm on WSH (West Side Highway) in NYC and it's 4-wide lanes. This commercial van on the far left suddenly veered to right and I had to brake hard. I was directly next to his right. I could not believe his reckless action. I was furious and I was tailing behind him and he was recklessly changing lanes all over and both of his side mirrors were broken :mad2: I followed him to record the information because it had "How's my driving? call ----".

I got everything down and now I just gotta call the number to file the complaint. :mad2:
Yes, you should call that in.

Nice motorcycle of you posted here.

Does motorcycle is fuel efficient as Honda Civic does?

Thunder lot is this weekend, I wanted to go ride a bike with my husband but he is not well enough to ride. :(

Nice motorcycle of you posted here.

Does motorcycle is fuel efficient as Honda Civic does?

most are. My bike gas tank is 4 gallons. Good enough for about 350-400 miles.

currently looking around for 1000+cc sport-touring bike.... :aw:

Any ideas on the use of helmets with hearing aids and cochlear implants???:hmm:

Back