A Motorcycle Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

afton.jpg

:thumb: nice pix Endemic. I saw your video too. I tried recording my record and it was an epic fail cuz my bike vibrates too much. I have to figure out how to do it right.

Reba & TCS - I'm wondering how's it going with your motorcycling so far :cool2:

so I was on the way home today.... and I saw a soccer ball flying high up in the air... and then landed on field which is bouncing toward to highway. I saw it coming and negotiated to it. I swerved and it missed me by a couple inches.

so I was on the way home today.... and I saw a soccer ball flying high up in the air... and then landed on field which is bouncing toward to highway. I saw it coming and negotiated to it. I swerved and it missed me by a couple inches.

No wonder some motorcycles wear a shoulder spike and a helmet spike strip.

Puppy thrown at German biker gang
A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said.

The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy.

He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site.

He was arrested later at home by police. The 26-year-old is said to have stopped taking depression medication.

After making his getaway on the bulldozer, he had driven so slowly that a 5km tailback built up behind him on the motorway.

After driving about 1km, he had abandoned the bulldozer in the middle of the motorway, near Allershausen. He continued his journey by hitchhiking.

"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," a police spokesman said.

The puppy is now being cared for in an animal shelter.

:wtf:

I work some long hours, 6 days per week so you will not read much from me. During the last two weeks, thunderstorms every afternoon and evening. I cannot ride anywhere more than a mile (in case I need to get back to the garage).

Reba ordered a couple of half helmets for use around the neighborhood due to the heat here. Heat index has been 100+.

Going to have my floorboards cut and re-welded at an angle. They are currently parallel to the ground. Not very comfortable with boots. Ok with shoes. Muffler shop will do it for $35. Fortunately, the manager is a biker :)

1,100 miles so far. The bike runs well. It is due for it's first maintenance check by the dealer. They said $60 for just the oil/filter change :shock:

I am planning on buying a fairing from S. Korea. I hope N. Korea keeps their cool until I get it. Cannot buy one in the states.:tears:

And finally, last week a couple of HD riders saw me and said nice bike for the price and were shocked when they found out I have more horsepower than theirs. (96 ci: abt 68 hp) (my 650: 79 hp) :laugh2:

What's new with some of you?

I work some long hours, 6 days per week so you will not read much from me. During the last two weeks, thunderstorms every afternoon and evening. I cannot ride anywhere more than a mile (in case I need to get back to the garage).
oh sorry to hear.... yea I hate it when our riding days get wasted up by bad weather! :mad2:

Reba ordered a couple of half helmets for use around the neighborhood due to the heat here. Heat index has been 100+.

Going to have my floorboards cut and re-welded at an angle. They are currently parallel to the ground. Not very comfortable with boots. Ok with shoes. Muffler shop will do it for $35. Fortunately, the manager is a biker :)
:thumb:

1,100 miles so far. The bike runs well. It is due for it's first maintenance check by the dealer. They said $60 for just the oil/filter change :shock:
$60!?!? what a rip off!

I am planning on buying a fairing from S. Korea. I hope N. Korea keeps their cool until I get it. Cannot buy one in the states.:tears:

And finally, last week a couple of HD riders saw me and said nice bike for the price and were shocked when they found out I have more horsepower than theirs. (96 ci: abt 68 hp) (my 650: 79 hp) :laugh2:

What's new with some of you?
ahh... just looking around casually for some 1000cc touring sport bike.

I'm not sure how to do quotes yet (must ask the boss).

Just looking at larger sport/touring bikes is always fun. 1,000cc is a good all around size. What brands are you looking at?

I notice the larger bikes with their capabilities and comfort, but must be content for a few years . :bowdown: I am thrilled that Reba let me get this bike.

Just looking at larger sport/touring bikes is always fun. 1,000cc is a good all around size. What brands are you looking at?

I notice the larger bikes with their capabilities and comfort, but must be content for a few years . :bowdown: I am thrilled that Reba let me get this bike.

lol. I definitely can't ride a larger bike because I'm relatively a small person :lol: but there are some smaller sport touring bikes out there that is suitable for my size such as Honda ST1300 or Kawasaki Concours or Yamaha FJR1300.

But.... I have my eyes dead-set on late 90's or early 2000's BMW R1200 or R1150. It's got nice airheads and it's simply reliable and easy to repair. It can eat the fuel of any quality. The reason why I want 1000cc is because I would love to go on long trips but riding at 65+ mph with 650cc is unpleasant. It vibrates too much. I wouldn't mind 800cc. My hands and feet get kinda numb and I get tingling sensation for probably a good 30 min after long riding on my bike.

at the bottom on the right of each post theres icons and one says "quote" just click that and itll set it up where you just type after the text and submit.

Oh hi,

Have a bunch of bikes

I ride with the LA late birds, and wooly bullies
Used to with the treats cats

Tomos a3
Honda PA50II with DR kit/ weak ends ebr hydraulic
Puch magnum. E50 with giladoni 75/homoet pipe/mikuni carb
Chappy w/ Polini 75 malossi dellorto 21 polini intake And ninja pipe
Garelli VIP.

I have a titled 69 CT-1 frame that I'm building into a lightweight road racer
Will port and mill head, hoping to find bassani pipe or will use one RD pipe . Currently grinding off frame tabs and
Preparing for sand blasting weld braces to frame
Finish flat track style seat and tank. And custom rearsets

Suzuki Titan
Just got it. Picking up later in week

Will get pipe rearsets clip ons, porting, change gearing cafe seat, and maybe some other stuff

Have a pair of jetskis
Js 440 bored weisco kit to 550
Waveraider 700 both For sale

Still want a Yamaha RZ but never got the chance

Used to have

F7 kawasaki 175 cc
IT490 Yamaha
Kl250 kawasaki
Sachs suburban
General 5star
Ds7

Things I want
Haha

Monoposto ducati 996- that Duc is the best looking one ever and a single seat
Ktm rc8-why not
Aprilia ns 250 euro version (not track)- rare ! 2stroke street that is NOT a circut bike, the VIN is different and suspension
Motobecane crazy bike- super rare
rizzato califo (sp?) - Fun stuff esp with kit
Ktm ec ? 300 cc enduro-this thing has muscle ripping power but is not heavy
Aprilia supermotard bike-has amazing handling and great acceleration

Back